bottjernat1

My 1967 john deere 110

bottjernat1

Thought i would share a short clip from my YouTube channel of me pushing snow with the old 1967 John Deere 110 round fender. I had been waiting for a good snow. Every year i use a different machine. Next year i may use a Beaver garden tractor. I love the snow my late dad did to. Check out my YouTube click subscribe and tell your friends. I just promoted this forum on every wheelhorse video i have posted. and on my channel you will see a wheelhorse icon on my background photo click it and it will take you to this forum!

Edited by bottjernat1
  • Like 4

bottjernat1

Here is my late dad on our 3020. He used our n series fords most of the time when he plowed snow!

542576_576539175692243_1640023603_n.jpg

• Like 2

ebinmaine

I've never been what you'd call a huge fan of John Deere anything in general .... but I gotta tell ya. Those "round fenders" ... I do like those!

• Like 2

bottjernat1
8 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

I've never been what you'd call a huge fan of John Deere anything in general .... but I gotta tell ya. Those "round fenders" ... I do like those!

When dad passed away we had 9 of them. i kept 3 but sold our 1965 original. it had the original seat cover and headlights and rare tail light. This 67 was my late dads favorite john deere round fender. It starts everytime. it could be 20 below and she will always fire on the first turn of the key. I have another set of headlights and a tail light I am thinking of mounting them the proper way on this one. I have the actual template to mount the lights. They are a good all around machine. I love my horses a lot but i am also a deere fan. My late dad started getting into garden tractors after he bought my sisters 753 wheelhorse then his collection grew from there. But big tractor wise my dad was a huge deere guy and everyone knew him for being the old 2 cylinder guy

• Like 1

T-Mo

I had a few John Deere round fender tractors, most of them 110s, but I did have a couple of 112s, one being a 112H.  They're great machines.  Here is a promotional clip from John Deere on the 110 when it was first introduced back in 1963.

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

sergeant
23 hours ago, bottjernat1 said:

Here is my late dad on our 3020. He used our n series fords most of the time when he plowed snow!

542576_576539175692243_1640023603_n.jpg

Boy a Tractor I sort of grew up on. My Great Uncle I believe Purchased it New(*1st Model Year) the Year I was Born It was also a Narrow front But what was Funny the 3020 Narrow Front was also His Loader Tractor. A 1939(A) styled was the Previous Loader Tractor also with a Narrow front. Traded the Loader from the (A) towards the 3020 Narrow with 45 Farm Loader . Today with all the safety features.  People tend to tip tractors with Loaders Yet My Family never Had Issues with Narrow front Non ROPS Loader Tractors. So about age 7 I was Driving the 3020 and His Farm was Not all flat land especially the fields & I never felt Unstable with it :handgestures-thumbupright:

Edited by sergeant
  • Heart 1

bottjernat1

Here was our loader tractor. it was a 3010 my late dad bought it from his best friend it was bought new by his dad. It has around 100 hours on the motor was rebuilt by john deere. We also had a ford dad called the one armed bandit. LOL

bottjernat1

Talk about a safety hazard. LOL Here is me on the roof my late dad and 2 of my daughters in the ford one armed bandit. LOL

10399577_103129949699837_6383229_n.jpg

ebinmaine
5 hours ago, T-Mo said:

I had a few John Deere round fender tractors, most of them 110s, but I did have a couple of 112s, one being a 112H.  They're great machines.  Here is a promotional clip from John Deere on the 110 when it was first introduced back in 1963.

I like those front and rear carriers for firewood or whatever....

• Like 1