bottjernat1

Handy Brite little mighty light!

bottjernat1

Just wanted to share what i bought to help me when working on this old iron. I love this new light i bought. Here is a short video i took of this little tough light! I highly recommend this little light. It cost me around $6 at Burlington coat factory of all places to get a light. LOL We were buying our grand baby new cloths and shoes and i spotted this. It is super bright!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The Tuul Crib

Very nice ! The led technology is a wonderful thing. And as we get older 

we need more lite!! Cant get enough! :ph34r:

• Like 1

Tractorhead

You‘re right, but prevent the 4000K LED‘s.

better you take 2700K in living rooms and one bulb more in case of your eyecare.

As a mobile Lamp for a nightly  bright light to see something, it seems fine.

but beware in Livingrooms the 4000K.

Our eyes doesn‘t have a built in blue filter, every eye doctors will confirm that,

that is also a reason why we felt a blue led is brighter than a red one or a green one with same brightness.

Bright blue colored light and also 4000K (strong on the blue side) LED’s are the most common reason for the grey Star.

that is also a reason, you must wear Sunglasses after eye surgery where changed the lenses.

for short term use 4000K is ok,

but in living rooms you shall prefer only the 2700 K types they had more a yellow touch, 
there are also some very bright led‘s available.

Ask an eye doctor, what he thinks about 4000K LED‘s in living rooms

or in a Workshop for long term use.

• Thanks 1

ClassicTractorProfessor

I just bought that same light this weekend...super bright and I really like the fact that you can hang it or use the magnetic base, keeping your hands free for whatever you may be working on. Got mine at Dollar General for around $10. Will probably end up buying a few more of them to use at work and to keep in the wrecker

• Like 1