Digger 66

Torque wrench comparo

Digger 66

Pretty interesting results 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

briankd

good torque wrench for home nothing wrong with harbor freight tools but my line of work theses are obsolete i have the snap on digital and will do the torque turn we need for all the engine work we do on big trucks and also snap on will re calibrate  your torque wrench for you for life of it . great vid. comparison 

snap on tools not cheap have some guys at work have at least 50 - 100 k $$ in tools one guy bought a 30,000 $ tool box from snap on dumb dumb but he lives at home mom and dad yet no bills 

Edited by briankd
  • Like 1

WHX??

Ageed and dumb guys aside Brian.... most of us guys here but not all are just hobbyists and do not put bacon on the table with our tools.

Speaking for my self some I do some I don't. If I need a tool to stay professional in my trade I will usually opt for the best but not necessarily a brand name like snap off...for wrenching on my horses I will always buy the cheapest thing I can lay my grubby hands on. After all if my horse breaks after my wrenching inability  gives something my tractor buddies something to rib me about... gotta keep them guys in jokes! :lol: It helps that we are not flying horses at 33k ft. and even then if something goes  'cause I didn't  torque properly give us some more male bonding repairing it! 

I remember seeing an episode of Orange County Choppers once wher they had to build a Snap off bike.. I wondered what the #€&¥ Snap Off paid them to do it and what they could have better spent ther money on to lessen  the price of their tools or what not......lost my faith in Snap Off ever since. 

Thanks for the info Digger :handgestures-thumbupright:

Edited by WHX24
  • Like 3