little red riding horse

WOW, is it really this mental ?

little red riding horse

I know here in UK on this tiny island we are very stiff upper lip, don't really like causing a scene, or drawing attention to ourselves, or talking about how we feel... but holy moly this was an eye opener lol

and this was one of the more tame clips !    link 

Phil

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

The Tuul Crib

Yeah Phil  and to think how many thousands of years it took Man to evolve to this point. I sure hope they find the missing link soon!  
:ROTF::ROTF:

• Haha 1

little red riding horse

The states simply fascinate me man , small island man with a small brain lol , ill get there one day...although the missus aint keen but that's ok , 1 ticket will be cheaper :teasing-neener: 

Phil

• Like 1

peter lena

hello , little red riding horse , if you do ever plan on getting to the states , this is a great starting spot , https://www.americansouthwest.net/, it will make you realize just how insignificant you are , like a spec of sand . utah and montana have the most incredible distance drives , hope you get to see it , pete 

• Like 1

The Tuul Crib

I have traveled alot and have been in every state west of the mississippi 

and my all time favorite state would 

be Montana hands down ! Hard to beat

the northern rockies!

• Like 2

Stormin
2 hours ago, little red riding horse said:

1 ticket will be cheaper :teasing-neener: 

Spoken like a true Scotsman. :D

little red riding horse

Your a cheeky wee chap Norm ! very true though lol...you could come instead of the missus Norm, we could hit the strip on Vegas !! 

Pete that was a great link you posted... gonna spend good couple of hours looking through that, thanks buddy , and yes im gonna get there, even if its when I retire and spend 6 months over there … cant wait !! 

Phil

• Like 2

SylvanLakeWH

New York City is not “the norm” for our Country... it is one slice of the very large and diverse pie...

After 56 years of living in the Midwest and traveling / seeing all areas of the US, I still haven’t scratched the surface... 

Its kinda like if I visited Glasgow and said I “went” to Scotland... I venture to say the Highlands are a wee bit different...

:twocents-02cents:

SylvanLakeWH
2 hours ago, peter lena said:

hello , little red riding horse , if you do ever plan on getting to the states , this is a great starting spot , https://www.americansouthwest.net/, it will make you realize just how insignificant you are , like a spec of sand . utah and montana have the most incredible distance drives , hope you get to see it , pete 

:text-yeahthat:

Check out “Pure Michigan” as well!

peter lena

add this to your pictures , i stopped taking pictures years ago , kc publications  has full size photos that you can not take , KC PUBLICATIONS , they do all the national park photo albums .  https://www.flavortownusa.com/states , then add a food go to site while traveling . pete

little red riding horse
3 hours ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

New York City is not “the norm” for our Country... it is one slice of the very large and diverse pie...

After 56 years of living in the Midwest and traveling / seeing all areas of the US, I still haven’t scratched the surface... 

Its kinda like if I visited Glasgow and said I “went” to Scotland... I venture to say the Highlands are a wee bit different...

:twocents-02cents:

Sorry I didn't mean the norm for the US in general I meant for NYC , it just baffled/ amazed me watching the guys videos as an insight into some of the strange things sometimes seen in New York it was a real experience , and not  a negative one I really enjoyed watching it … :wicked: 

Phil

• Like 1

formariz

Funny video. I have lived nearby and worked in NYC for most of my life. The truth is that if you do not see it or find it here it does not exist regardless of what it is.One however has to consider that anytime during the day there are about 9 million human beings in the city of a diversity not found anywhere else in the world. That is more than in many countries including my country of origin. Video only shows what would be entertaining of course. I have been in many different places and have traveled extensively throughout this country, experiencing beauty which is indescribable and awe inspiring. One of my favorite places however is NYC. Not because of its beauty or architecture or anything of a physical nature, but simply for the feeling one has gets when here. Regardless of who and what you are you are excepted for it and allowed and given the opportunity to pursue your happiness and function in life. Its the people that make this place what it is. Sure there are exceptions to what I state which unfortunately is only what most see in the news. That however is insignificant when compared to all that is good here. I encourage everyone that comes to visit not to miss it. You will not be disappointed.

• Excellent 1

little red riding horse
6 hours ago, formariz said:

Funny video. I have lived nearby and worked in NYC for most of my life. The truth is that if you do not see it or find it here it does not exist regardless of what it is.One however has to consider that anytime during the day there are about 9 million human beings in the city of a diversity not found anywhere else in the world. That is more than in many countries including my country of origin. Video only shows what would be entertaining of course. I have been in many different places and have traveled extensively throughout this country, experiencing beauty which is indescribable and awe inspiring. One of my favorite places however is NYC. Not because of its beauty or architecture or anything of a physical nature, but simply for the feeling one has gets when here. Regardless of who and what you are you are excepted for it and allowed and given the opportunity to pursue your happiness and function in life. Its the people that make this place what it is. Sure there are exceptions to what I state which unfortunately is only what most see in the news. That however is insignificant when compared to all that is good here. I encourage everyone that comes to visit not to miss it. You will not be disappointed.

I know a lot of people who have been and continue to go back to New York and everyone of them have said what a truly fantastic place it is , never heard anything negative only ever positive …. strange how big cities differ though, ive been to London few times having lived in Bath (not that far away ) and I have to say people there were so bloody miserable lol …. why stay in a place that makes you like that ! lifes to short man.... 

Phil

tom2p

will be visiting nyc soon

prefer to live in the more rural and less populated areas - but always look forward to nyc visits ;  fantastic city 

typically stay and spend most of the time in / around the upper west side (manhattan) - but we often venture to the many interesting attractions including down toward the wtc (world trade center) - and during summer visits will head north up the hudson valley 

we've also spent fair amount of time in brooklyn - although have not been there for a couple of years