Achto

Time for a new horse trailer

ebinmaine
5 minutes ago, WHX24 said:

Wow! Looks a lot bigger than the old one but I know it ain't by much.  Almost looks like it should have two axles must be the pic! Gotta love them running lights on the fenders and sure are glad you went with the :wh: stopper, looks like it belongs there! :handgestures-thumbupright:

Crap and I got a boat load of these for ya... Might as put them in the trash where they belong! :lol:

untitled.png

Back in the late 1990s I worked at a GM dealer where they would install an alarm system using those quick clip crap things...

Usually would get about two or three salty Winters out of the alarms then they would be all over the place.

• Like 1

Achto
46 minutes ago, WHX24 said:

Crap and I got a boat load of these for ya... Might as put them in the trash where they belong! :lol:

untitled.png

What did you do, get more??? I thought that I threw those all away the last time that I was over there.:D 

If you happen to open up the walls on most enclosed trailers you will most likely find that they are littered with Scotch Locks. Guess the factories figure that they are ok to use.:wacko:  

ebinmaine
1 minute ago, Achto said:

What did you do, get more??? I thought that I threw those all away the last time that I was over there.:D 

If you happen to open up the walls on most enclosed trailers you will most likely find that they are littered with Scotch Locks. Guess the factories figure that they are ok to use.:wacko:  

Trailers are ONLY ever run in the summertime. Hot weather. Bone dry. Never ever see rain or snow.

Everybody knows that.

Split-second connection with a scotch lock versus a minute or two for every connection with a soldering iron?

Obvious why they do it but it doesn't make it any less irritating when we have to deal with it later.

• Like 1

Achto
12 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

Trailers are ONLY ever run in the summertime. Hot weather. Bone dry. Never ever see rain or snow.

Everybody knows that.

:ROTF:

• Like 1