JCM

Stevasaurus Mom

VinsRJ

Sorry for your loss, Steve

• Heart 1

stevebo

Just seeing this now pal. Sorry for your loss. 

• Heart 1

stevasaurus

You guys are incredible !!!  I hope, when I am reading all of this, that Mom is standing over my sharing and sharing.  My brother and sister and I have been going through tins of old photos...old black and whites of relatives we have no clue...some clue and actually know clue.  I found one of my son, when he was about 5 or 6, on Grandpa's Raider 10...My son is 41 now.  I will post that later.  Lots of old cars, some steam train engines.  I found one of my Dad when he was 2 years old...1930.  The pictures of my Mom are mostly from the teen years...1940-1949.

I want to thank all of you guys for adding to this thread.  I am truly humbled again.  Thank You!!

I do want to tell you all, that if all of these shows that I have been going to for the last 10+ years were going on back when my Dad was still here.  It is very likely that many of you would have met both...my Dad and my Mom.  Dad was a Wheel Horse guy...and therefore, Mom was a Wheel Horse Mom.  :USA:

• Heart 8

tunahead72
5 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

...  I found one of my son, when he was about 5 or 6, on Grandpa's Raider 10...My son is 41 now.  I will post that later...

Please do! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2