pfrederi

Snow Plowing Speed "Speed is Good"

cschannuth

With the upsized engine pulley the 6.5 Predator Rat has a top speed of almost 9 mph. I usually push the little 42” blade at about 3/4 throttle or 7mph on my concrete drive and it really rolls it over nice. 819F279F-2B52-4B09-B987-9EA09C6F6592.jpeg.9c20f3b1e135ae6a0b2b5739cefb5388.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 4

953 nut

The majority of our snow events are wet heavy snow and I have hold the speed down a bit or the weight of the snow will push the front of the :wh: sideways. If it is light and fluffy I agree with the need for speed.    Image result for need for speed big daddy roth

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart 1

Lee1977
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

The majority of our snow events are wet heavy snow and I have hold the speed down a bit or the weight of the snow will push the front of the :wh: sideways. If it is light and fluffy I agree with the need for speed.    Image result for need for speed big daddy roth

That trip you took down with the broken axle the snow wouldn't have had time to push you sideways.

• Haha 2

953 nut
5 minutes ago, Lee1977 said:

That trip you took down with the broken axle the snow wouldn't have had time to push you sideways.

:text-yeahthat:         I wish there had been a couple feet of snow to slow me down on that ride.     :jaw:

WVHillbilly520H

The 520HC is faster than the standard H I also believe any xxxC "commercial series hydros are faster.

• Excellent 1