Sign in to follow this  
rustbucket

sneaking into CT.

rustbucket

So hopefully this up comeing saturday if all falls into plan some time in the afternoon i will be pulling my white ford van into the drive way of WHchris's place for a little rustling up of bits and peices and also a bit of horse talkin. just be warned all those in CT. if ya see a white fore van with PA plates and fog lights in the front bumper it more then likely is me sneakin about. lock the barns and let loose the hounds. :omg:

stevebo

Jason,

Speaking on behalf of the Ct "hunters association" it is open season on white elephants carrying horses...

rustbucket

well we shall see if that white eliphant has a horse or not when it sneaks back acrost them borders to its home grazing lands.

HorseFixer

Have A Great Haul! :omg:

rustbucket

all who live in the great state of CT can unlock their barns and sheds the rustbucket hunting expadition has left the state only bearing a set of ag tires on rims for the GT-14 project.

WH-Chris you are a very nice person and it is good to see someone of your age takeing such a deep likeing in such a productive thing as repairing and restoreing machines.

WHC-125

Thanks Jason. It was nice to meet you and your father today, I hope to see you both again soon.