Back on a horse

Want to tell you all about new rims online for $5.99 ...

Back on a horse

... and I'm trying to be careful that I don't start my stay here by breaking any rules.  They are 8"X5.5" with 3/4" I.D. bearings for $5.99.  The hub through length is supposedly 3-1/16 but not sure based on the questions and answers.  I also don't know the hub offset but they are at some online Center that carries Surplus.

• Like 2

ebinmaine
47 minutes ago, Back on a horse said:

some online Center that carries Surplus

Nice play on words ...

I can't honestly tell you that I know the exact rule but we don't allow links from the jungle site or the fleabay or CL.

I have seen links from other places.

If you wouldn't mind, PM me a link of those please.

• Like 1

nylyon

No issue with this, posting about a sale where many can benefit is fine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Back on a horse

@nylyon - so it is ok to post the link?

nylyon

yes as long as it's to a store and not a single item on eBay or Craigslist.

Guest 88vic

Id love to know the link as well, please pm me,  thank you, Brady. 

Stepney

Be interesting to really measure one in hand but the price is right.. 

cafoose

Look at the shipping :scared-shocked:

Capture.PNG

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Lee1977

I have bought from them, but it was only because it was something I had to have.  I have looked at a lot of thing they had and the shipping was just to high.

oldlineman

Thats were they make up the price!

Pullstart

Is that each, or per order?

edit...

I answered my own question.  It goes up per piece...

5C32A4EF-3A28-4656-B807-62817EBDCA9C.jpeg

Edited by pullstart

balconio
On 11/12/2019 at 9:11 PM, Back on a horse said:

Dude! If they fit right, this is an insane deal and i just ordered two of them. i'll let you know how it goes. shipping was $20 which doesn't seem too crazy to me given that they're kind of large and somewhat heavy. Thank you for putting this out there- glad you did... this deal is much better than what i was looking at from fleabay (looks like i didn't read the rules myself- whooops) 

image.png.70068019158c8cd0ec62c27c6fc21ba7.png

The Tuul Crib

That's really not bad a price  for two brand new wheels and bearings .  I will definitely be ordering these myself thanks for the info !! 

• Excellent 1

Back on a horse

Balconio / Tool Crib, we were thinking it would be 20 bucks shipping per rim.  20  bucks for 2 is a great deal in my opinion.  Please do provide us with some measurements of the hub when you get them ... Specifically the through length of the hub and the offset as best you can measure it.  What size tires are you planning on installing?

Edited by Back on a horse
  • Like 1

The Tuul Crib
8 minutes ago, Back on a horse said:

Balconio / Tool Crib, we were thinking it would be 20 bucks shipping per rim.  20  bucks for 2 is a great deal in my opinion.  Please do provide us with some measurements of the hub when you get them ... Specifically the through length of the hub and the offset as best you can measure it.  What size tires are you planning on installing?

And dont forget :wwp:

balconio
17 minutes ago, Back on a horse said:

19x7x8 ATV tires is the plan. Cheap ones, like those that come on a Coleman CT200 fat tire minibike. Jeff Bezos will sell me a pair of 6ply for $60...

Edited by balconio

Back on a horse

By the way, as I just mentioned on your other rim thread, the correct rim that came on my 314 has a hub that is 3-1/2" through with no bearings installed.  Other folks say 3-3/4".  I think the collar on each bearing is about 1/8" thick so maybe that is where we are different..

Edited by Back on a horse

balconio

I have high hopes that it'll fit just perfect, offset/hub spacing and all. I'm not averse to throwing some spacers in to make it fit. Worst case scenario if they don't work at all is it'll give me an excuse to weld up a custom yard trailer.

• Like 2