CX519

Hydraulic 36" Snow Blade long frame

CX519

So I have a c-120 Hydraulic lift tractor.

The snow plow is also hydraulic...left and right blade sway. There are two hoses on the blade.

There are only two hookups on the tractor. And...they seem to run the lift arm.

My question is what's missing?

CX519

KIMG0093.JPG

CX519

Man....I really don't know.

ebinmaine

Do you have pictures of the blade and it's hoses and connections?

I'm fairly new to the Wheel Horse brand but I didn't know they ever made a hydraulic angle plow.

CX519

The snow plow is also hydraulic...left and right blade sway. There are two hoses on the blade.

It has a rear lift as well but those hoses are not disconnectable.

KIMG0093.JPG

CX519

And the hoses are not long enough to connect anyways for that matter.

CX519

Yep gimme a minute. Who ever had this 35" blade added 6" to either side. Really good craftsmanship. Check it out.

KIMG0095.JPG

KIMG0096.JPG

KIMG0097.JPG

Achto
37 minutes ago, CX519 said:

A tractor with remote hydraulics, like a C195 for example.

To make it work on your tractor you would need to have another control valve to run the left/right motion on the blade. Some thing similar to this.https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200419671_200419671?cm_mmc=Google-pla&utm_source=Google_PLA&utm_medium=Hydraulics > Hydraulic Valves > Control Valves&utm_campaign=Prince&utm_content=204607&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIv43J3Onl5QIVFqSzCh39PwSyEAQYAyABEgLHyfD_BwE

ebinmaine

Well I'll be....

That sure is nice work....

• Like 1

wallfish

You will need some type of control valve to operate a second circuit like the cylinder for the angle on that plow. Like Achto posted, or use a selector valve. A selector valve will allow operation of 2 different circuits by a single control valve (Like on your tractor) by "selecting" which circuit gets fluid from the control valve. It will not allow simultaneous use of both. If you are completely unfamiliar with hydraulics, it's a good idea to do a little research on the subject and that will guide you to the best solution for your particular preferences.

Unfortunately it is not a plug and play situation and the cylinder modification on the plow was added by a previous owner. It's not a factory set up.

https://www.surpluscenter.com/Brands/Prince-Mfg/3-8-NPT-20-GPM-Prince-Selector-Valve-9-6133.axd

• Like 2

oliver2-44

2 hours ago, CX519 said:

This is the first I've heard of a WH blade having hydraulic left and right movement.  Are you sure that it is a WH blade for a C series.

It has a rear lift as well but those hoses are not disconnectable.

Please show us some pictures of the rear lift hydraulics.  That also is something probable added by someone.  (i would like to add it to my C-160)

KIMG0093.JPG

It looks like your tractor has the valves made by OMCO.   Currently you have an inner and outer side plate and one valve.  You can add multiple valves between those side plates.  Someone on here can tell you the O-ring sizes you will need when you take it apart.  .

• Like 1