joy71

Struggling with a decision

joy71

I am struggling with making the decision on a sale at the time I just had the mower with a blade and I know it was worth more than a hundred but I had offered to take a hundred then I found the mowing deck and extra set of tires to go with it and I really didn't know what I was dealing with at the time so now I have the tractor wheel weights chains am I wrong for wanting to sell it for more am I wrong for wanting to sell it for more extra set of tires mowing deck in a blades and I think it's worth more than a hundred

1BCF46BC-FAF7-45C1-B422-784D13AA810F.jpeg

33A66FB6-0D7F-407F-B79B-9E220139C8F1.jpeg

• Like 1

Sparky

Your Commando 8 is worth more than one hundred dollars in my opinion. 
  If the deal was struck and didn’t include the extra parts then don’t sell those with it. Offer them up to the buyer for a few more $$$ but I wouldn’t give them away.

Same with the cast iron wheel weights. Offer them to the buyer separately first. 

• Like 2

Darb1964

Yes what sparky said, the wheel weights are worth hundred, buyer don't want them somebody will. Your obligation give the buyer what you agreed on.

clueless

Were the weights and chains in the original deal?

stevasaurus

If I understand...you made a deal to sell your tractor for $100 as is...tractor with a snow blade.  Now you found the mower deck, 2 extra rear wheels with rear wheel weights and a set of chains.  Correct??  Sparky is right...you should stick to your original deal and offer the other stuff for additional money.  Your snow blade for that tractor goes for about $150 - $175.  The guys is getting an excellent deal if the tractor runs.  

The mower is worth $50. to #100.  The weight  are worth what Darby said.  I say $25 for the chains...maybe $200 for the tires, rims, weights and chains.  If that buyer does not want any of it...list that stuff here in the "Classifieds"  For Sale Section.

Welcome to Red Square.   I wouldn't think you would have too much trouble selling the extra stuff seeing you are from Indianapolis.  Lots of Wheel Horse guys down there.

• Like 3

Lee1977

We don't know how the deal was made. If you just made a deal on the tractor and now he want's all the extra parts. I would refuse to sell the tractor.  I under stand you don't want to go back on the deal, but sometime you have to protect yourself. 

c-series don

I’d say the wheel weights are worth $150 alone!

• Excellent 2

Sparky
57 minutes ago, c-series don said:

I’d say the wheel weights are worth $150 alone!

Easily worth that. Pre-winter prices on those “real” wheel weights creep up in the $200 range

• Like 4

Ed Kennell

Does that Savage 12 gauge pump factor into the "deal or no deal"  ??      :hide:

• Haha 2

The Tuul Crib

Hey !!! :text-welcomeconfetti:to the greatest

tractor site on the planet hands down !

We are :rs:!! 

• Like 1

Yossarian

I'm confused. Is this the same tractor you wanted to sell in August?  That listing had the mower deck included.

It also seems to be the same tractor mentioned in your status update and includes all of the attachments for $500 obo.  https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/profile/24061-joy71/content/?type=core_statuses_status&change_section=1