Daniel N

GT 14 Restoration Project

Daniel N

I have a GT 14 and would like to rebuild it. It has some modifications on it so I am looking for a parts break down so I can restore it as close to original as possible.  Thanks for Your Help

• Like 2

Daniel N

Just starting a restoration project on a GT 14 and would like to find a parts break down for it. Thanks for your help.

• Like 1

nylyon

Have you checked the manuals section of the forum?

• Like 2

nylyon

I merged your topics together, don't need to post in multiple places.  As I referenced above, the manuals section has many references to the GT-14, and many members here have restored them and can help during your progress.  

• Like 2

WHX??

Go in the pictures files and look around Dan. Sure you'll find some GT-14 pics there. Do a general search on GT-14 and you'll find other restos.

https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/forum/17-wheel-horse-picture-gallery/

Favorite model with many here

:WRS: in case I haven't done so.

• Like 1

Achto

Looks like you've been pointed in the right direction already. So I'll just add a hardy :WRS:

Lee1977

We need pictures !

953 nut

:WRS:

Before you disassemble anything be sure to create a photo library of the parts and pieces while they are in place so you will be able to remind yourself where everything goes. Please ask questions about anything you are in doubt about. It s much easier to get answers before a problem crops up than to find a cure for a mishap. Lots of good members here willing to help.

• Excellent 2

19richie66

:text-yeahthat: There are a lot of pieces parts to a gt14 so be sure to take photos before and during the teardown process. Aldon’s restomod thread was my go to for pictures and inspiration. 

?do=download

Here are a couple good threads with pictures and info. Just holler if you need more. 👍

• Thanks 1

The Tuul Crib

:text-welcomeconfetti:to:rs:

:wwp: