uncle Dan

90-2019 manual needed

uncle Dan

Where can I get a parts blow up and a service manual for a 90-2019 pump and motor?

stevasaurus

Welcome to Red Square.

I have to say that I have no idea what a 90-2019 pump and motor is.  We do have a "Manuals" section a little lower on the Main Page...open that up and see if anything is there that can help you.  :orcs-cheers:

pfrederi

Sunstrand Hydro  Look here I think your is on the second one.

Edited by pfrederi
  • Like 1

stevasaurus

Dan...saw your post in the other thread.  What is the issue you have with the Sundstrand hydro.??

uncle Dan

It is leaking around the control shaft and I am having trouble getting it to quit leaking.

uncle Dan

Thank you very much for the manuals. I have the hydro ones but I also need the manual trans one too.

pfrederi

Why the manual tranny manual to work on a hydro??  Anyway look in the manuals section

https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/files/category/23-manual/

control shaft leak you have to split the tractor.  remove the plastic slider (save the little washers) Then remove the control arm.  There is a  roll pin that you access through holes on opposite sides of the housing drive it out pull off the control arm then remove 3 screws holding the housing on.  There are 2 o rings to be replaced.  One large one small.  (See pinned post at the tip of this section for part numbers.  if you PM me your address I will mail you a pair.)

• Like 1

uncle Dan

I have taken it down, there were only needle bearings in the casing for the control shaft. No seals. Seals (o-rings) are external. I have tried my o-ring assortment kits but not having a lot of luck. Just tried a rubber flat washer and o-ring to see if that might do it. The larger o-ring seems to be sealing, it is only seeping around the shaft.

Reason for needing the manual trans manual is I have a 1969 GT 14 1-7441, a 1974 1-0495 a 1985 416-8, and a 1966 T-1266.

Was hoping to use manual trans manual on the 1985 but it doesn't appear I can. Manual stops in 1982. It is sloppy on the main shifter and doesn't like to go into 3rd and sometimes reverse.

pfrederi

You have seen the triangular plate with  round hole.  You need to put a #026 ring in it I use a 026S square profile ring easier to get it to stay in place and sales well.  .  Then a #116 on the shaft itself.   PM you mail your address I will mail the two rings.  There isn't any change in the manual trannies between 82 and 85. 

parts

• Like 1

oliver2-44
2 hours ago, uncle Dan said:

Was hoping to use manual trans manual on the 1985 but it doesn't appear I can. Manual stops in 1982. It is sloppy on the main shifter and doesn't like to go into 3rd and sometimes reverse.

The shifter is held in place by a dog point set screw located in front under the rubber shifter boot.  Loosen the lock nut on the dog Point set screw and use an allen wrench to gently tighten the set screw while rocking the shifter a little.  The dog point set screws fits into a sight hole drilled in the side of the shifter ball. Play with the set screw adjustment until you get the shifter to move easily, but with a little resistance.

• Like 1