The Tuul Crib

IRV is getting a face lift!

ebinmaine

Niiiice

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Tuul Crib

OK here's my next step in the process taking the 12 horse off my old 100 dollar turd!  This motor is in great shape with only 650 hours on it.  Houston we have separation! 

F1F5606D-76F2-49EA-AE2F-7A631E6E6723.jpeg

• Like 1

The Tuul Crib

I have started rebuilding a 12 horse to put on Irv because the 14 was smoking too much now I like bugs but this is a bit more smoke than I like. The 12 horse is coming along good but I just picked up these two 16.  Horse motors and pulled the head off of the wheel horse motor. Found out it was 20 over which is OK. Looks like the cylinder still has hatch marks on it . Im hoping !So now I have changed my directions and I'm going to set the 16 horse on lRV. @pullstart  hey Kevin this could be the start of the Trojan 

Horse!!

81BEAF83-32CF-4C62-A586-3C0D7A0F8B43.jpeg

Edited by The Tool Crib
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 1

The Tuul Crib

So I pulled Irv into the shop this morning and started to dismantle. I'm upgrading the tower to except a new volt meter and a larger amp regulator. Plus I am putting the newer style PTO on it. Some of the parts left over from the eight horse no-name that I parted out .  I also dropped on one of the 16 horse that I picked up after I went through the motor cleaned it up and honed 

the  cylinder. The piston was a 20 over in it so this motor should have plenty of power. 

86B971D0-674E-4D07-A135-258E33A75EDD.jpeg

A4B0A9E2-B2E6-4834-8C61-92D88F30E268.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1