TractorDude

Engine hood tie-downs

TractorDude

I am restoring a C-105 WH and I would appreciate suggestions if anyone knows of any sources for 2 items;  1) replacement ‘T’ shaped rubber engine hood tie-downs, and 2) replacement engine mounts for the 10HP Koehler K241AS engine.

Regards all 👍

WHX??

Might have to hold that info hostage in return for some :text-coolphotos: :)

The hood tie downs were on parts tree I believe or still available from a Toro dealer. Guessing  you have a shaker plate? Check this thread out for the engine mounts. Unless you want to stay original?

https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/topic/82967-new-solid-motor-mounts/?tab=comments#comment-816595

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

I am redoing my second C105, although this one is a hybrid... I would suggest solid mounts.

Try A to Z tractor under the vendors section. I just bought a bunch of stuff from him and he was quite good to work with...

• Like 2

lynnmor

For latches, page thru this website

They no longer have photos at each item, but there are photos if you look around the website.

Edited by lynnmor
  • Thanks 1

dmoore
On 9/19/2019 at 5:19 PM, 81blackhood said:

For the motor mounts use solid mounts from Zach Kerber.  https://www.zkbrmachine.com/category/product/-188E4615AA1-AF1D-42BB-869F-62F3188B84FF.jpeg.2443eff304c749168cafe43c5e7abcc4.jpeg7F41006A-B0F3-4673-800E-B022822928A1.jpeg.5e6acd4bce2478506356cc7cd05a2634.jpeg

Glad I found this thread. My C-101 needs the two front mounts. They were all new NOS back in 1997 when tractor was restored. I think the action of engaging the PTO had everything to do with it. The engine actually pulls back puling on the front rubber mounts.  The rears are like new. From reading all the comments here over two years ago it will be the right decision.  There's a reason this design was only used 2 years. I am a purist but when it comes to functionality I draw the line! Thanks AGAIN guy's!

dmoore

Set ordered!

redone

Guys. I am asking about the stops on those front mount brackets to keep the hood from falling forward to the ground. from what i see in these photos, mine looks the same. so what aim i missing? I have two 105. the same.

thanks for your help.

nice work on the shaker plate

SylvanLakeWH

Got a pic or two of your issue?