Stigian

The Time has come to Hang up my Spurs

WHX??

Sorry to hear this Stig...as they say when you get dealt lemons make lemonade! Keep you spirits up and our prayers are with you! :)

Just cause you can't do builds anymore is no excuse to not drop by and say hello every now and then. Always glad to have you!

Edited by WHX24
  • Like 7

elcamino/wheelhorse

I am so sorry that you have had to make that decision , but I can understand. Funny thing happened yesterday . My wife asked about the Wheel Horse /Volvo project . Yes my wife asked about the project.  I hope things look up for you and your wife and as always look forward to your tinkering in the work shop.

Best Regards

Jim and Mrs. El Camino 

Edited by elcamino/wheelhorse
  • Like 5
  • Heart 2

stevasaurus

Ian, that is sad news all the way around.  Cancer free is very good though, but the road there is long and hard for sure.  We sure hope you don't become a stranger here on Red Square.  I know I have enjoyed countless hours enjoying your videos and talking with you on Skype.  My prayers to you and yours...and good to hear from you.  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 2
  • Heart 1

Pullstart

Ian, I was just thinking about you reading a previous post about something.  Engine rebuild, or tires or something.  I’ve missed your projects and comments on others’ but family is most important!  Take care of you and yours, and I’m glad to hear your wife’s cancer is in remission!

• Like 2
  • Heart 1

Tractorhead

My Prayers with you,

and i agreed, importantst thing in your (our) Life is Family.

Several years ago firstly my Grandpa dies a week later Grandmom, another week later my Father on Stomac Cancer

and few weeks later my mom gets diagnosis lymph gland cancer, what can‘t normally healing.

That rips me the Way below the Feets and pushes me completely out of the Way i did before, 

because this was the importantst people in my Life.

My mom did a overheating Therapy, and she survived the Cancer (this is now 12Years ago.)

A look back in my old life seems completely impossible, but i had a close contact to my Mom.

I know about the Tears and pains you told about.

After 9 years she was handled as Cancer free, but a bad taste is in every sniff, because se

feels more sick than any other and Panic still occurs in her at such situation.

I wish you the Strentgh and the Base you need, to come up again.

Even best convalescent wishes to your Wife.

My Prayers are still with you, to keep up your head and give you the Force you need in this Situation.

Do things you like, even if they can be done together, 

but do also few things for yourself, where you can get the Recreation you need to be strong.

Don‘t mutate to a zombie, just do it your Way and in your liked speed.

• Like 1
  • Heart 3

CasualObserver

:( Ian, Glad to see a post from you!  Both bad and some ok news there.  Been a lot of years and some crazy projects that have graced these pages and your youtube channel. With your amazing talents at large projects, I'll be anxiously awaiting to follow the smaller scale as well.  As always... family first. Best wishes.

• Like 3
  • Heart 1

953 nut

Ian, I will hold you and your wife in prayer for good health. :eusa-pray: Your input on this site is appreciated by all of us and we look forward to learning from and laughing with you in the future.

• Like 3
  • Heart 1

oldlineman

Many of us have traveled that road Ian, I did 9 years ago when my wife had breast cancer but we beat it and she is cancer free today praise the Lord! Remember He will not give you more than you can go through with His help! I pray for your wife and your health. Bob

• Like 2
  • Heart 2

SylvanLakeWH

Prayers for your wife and you.

All the best in your future endeavors.

I always enjoyed your videos and builds...

• Like 3

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Ian, best of luck on your new trail and prayers for your wife. We are always here for you. 

Glenn

• Like 3

oliver2-44

May the Lord bless you and your wife with his everlasting grace and continued healing.  

Please do drop in and share your small projects. 

I truly enjoy hearing from all our members from across the pond.   

• Like 3

Stormin

All the best to both of you Ian. Hopefully I get down south again next year and hope to see you again then.

What's Nigel going to do without you to brew his tea?

• Like 1