WildmanC120

Best $100 I have spent in a long time!

AMC RULES

Might just keep the pan...

and then trash the rest.   :handgestures-thumbup:

We used to have an ugly seat thread going here...

yours would make a great addition to it.    :greetings-clapyellow:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Looks like it is a 1990 416H Automatic.  Nice find.

• Thanks 1

AMC RULES

Here you go...

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

WildmanC120
4 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

Looks like it is a 1990 416H Automatic.  Nice find.

Nice. Thanks 

• Like 1

WildmanC120
5 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

Here you go...

HAHA Awesome.  Ill have to throw a pic in there. 

Herder

Congrats! Nice save.:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Thanks 1

The Tuul Crib

Is that an eaton 1100?

Nice!!!

• Like 1

rjg854

Good deal :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Thanks 1

peter lena

wildmanc120 , nice save on that , i hope the rest of your recovery goes the same, great to hear  that you will make this live on , hours sound good too !  agree with the seat pan as well as seat, great feeling to recover a neglected horse , pete 

oliver2-44

Great save :greetings-clappingorange:

WVHillbilly520H

Now you have yourself a snow blower tractor.

• Like 1

WildmanC120
38 minutes ago, WVHillbilly520H said:

Now you have yourself a snow blower tractor.

I thought I had one already for that??? I was gonna put my 2 stage on the 161 with the 22hp  twin. 

Probably going to take the 48" deck off my 160 and put on this and then put my tiller on the 160. 

At least that's the plan for now.

I have a 42" single stage tall chute blower I'll probably put on this for the winter though as a backup. If I don't something will happen to the other tractor and I'll be screwed trying to get it installed. 

• Like 1

AHS
11 hours ago, WildmanC120 said:

Well...I put a battery in it and it had spark.  So I got froggy and popped the top off the carb and cleaned it on the tractor, hooked up an aux tank and wouldn't you know...she runs like brand new.  I'm so stoked right now!!!! Even drives too.

416-h running and driving

Wow!! I have got deals like this before.... but they are rare!! Good job! Saved another horse from extinction!!👍😄

Tractorhead

Congrats to this find,

it sounded a good Deal!

have a lot of Fun with her.

bds1984

Nice score.  I'd be switching out those six-inch wheels on the front.  It drives me nuts seeing such small wheels on a machine like that!

• Like 1

WildmanC120
10 minutes ago, bds1984 said:

Nice score.  I'd be switching out those six-inch wheels on the front.  It drives me nuts seeing such small wheels on a machine like that!

I will definitely be doing that.  I have a few sets of 8" wheels and spindles I can swap them with.  Debating on normal size tires or the tri-rib skinny tires. 

Zeek

:text-woo:That was a great find! Should be easy to get seat for. I vote normal size 8" tires if you are keeping the regular rears. Tri-ribs looks good on a custom puller or with ag's on the back in my opinion.

WildmanC120
4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

:text-woo:That was a great find! Should be easy to get seat for. I vote normal size 8" tires if you are keeping the regular rears. Tri-ribs looks good on a custom puller or with ag's on the back in my opinion.

I would like to eventually put ags on the back.  The tires all around are pretty dry rotted.  Not sure I can spring for new ones just yet though.  Might just put the set of 8" normal turfs I already have mounted on the front and and fill the rears with some sealant for now. 

I gotta replace the fuel system and I'm sure an ignition related issue will rear its head at some point. Bit this will get me going and I can use it and see what needs to be done. 

• Like 1

WildmanC120

I would like to change all the fluids in this.  What oil filter do I need and what hydro filter??? 

WVHillbilly520H

Don't put sealant in those tires you or the guy you have change them out later will be very upset... Spring for a pair tubes till you change them out... Napa 1762 engine filter, Napa 1410 trans filter.  Or the factory O.E. Cummins Onan for the engine and the factory O.E. Toro for the hydro... Definitely 10w30 oil.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WildmanC120
6 hours ago, WVHillbilly520H said:

Don't put sealant in those tires you or the guy you have change them out later will be very upset... Spring for a pair tubes till you change them out... Napa 1762 engine filter, Napa 1410 trans filter.  Or the factory O.E. Cummins Onan for the engine and the factory O.E. Toro for the hydro... Definitely 10w30 oil.

Thanks for the heads up on the filters. Yes the sealant does suck when you go to change them later as that would be me dealing with it. 

• Like 1

c-series don

One nice thing about the 6” wheels is that you can run a 60” deck. It will turn about 90+% without hitting. My yard is mostly open so its not an issue for me. Mine is a 1990 with around 300 hours. 

1CACE312-245D-4183-94F6-9F18225259AB.jpeg

D9E3E171-7C88-4832-8944-559E7461A273.jpeg

75831159-83BA-4AD4-B3D7-2D8E6BF7FE5A.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2

WildmanC120
18 hours ago, c-series don said:

One nice thing about the 6” wheels is that you can run a 60” deck. It will turn about 90+% without hitting. My yard is mostly open so its not an issue for me. Mine is a 1990 with around 300 hours. 

1CACE312-245D-4183-94F6-9F18225259AB.jpeg

D9E3E171-7C88-4832-8944-559E7461A273.jpeg

75831159-83BA-4AD4-B3D7-2D8E6BF7FE5A.jpeg

Very cool. Didn't know that would work.  How well does the 16hp actually run that 60" though?  I have a 60" on my c-161 with the 22hp and it's a beast.