formariz

NEVER FORGET

ebinmaine

Thank you for posting this as a reminder of what we all went through.

It was a monumentous and horrific event that will forever alter the mindset of many Americans.

Everyone, Please do take some time and put some focus on the positive energy that was produced because of this terrorist act.

The brotherhood. The sisterhood. The courage. The heroism.

There are civilian and military groups alike that will be forever cemented together because of events such as this.

Remember those that gave their lives. Remember those that were severely injured mentally or physically. Remember those who then, and to this day, are still doing their best to help others when they are in need.

• Heart 4

Pullstart

Forever I’ll remember where I was and what I felt that morning, and the time after when they broadcast our 101st Airborne launching attacks and the beginning of our most vivid war that I recall in my lifetime.  Being a homeschool dad, we had a lesson on what this day means to us as a nation and how it made us feel.  We complain about the long lines at airports, but overall the security measures have made a difference.  No longer are the days of “Leave it to Beaver” where we can trust any old “mister” traveling through town or stopping by the house for a hand, but I wish it was and will strive to make the world a better place.

• Like 1
  • Heart 6

peter lena

you don,t forget , my father was  NYFD  for 30 years , working Spanish Harlem , injured a number of times , retired  due to injury , i am glad that he did not get to see  ny 911 , he probably would have gone on auto response and just showed up, rip, dad  

• Sad 1
  • Heart 1

Tractorhead

Unforgotten and unforgiven

was 2 Years after in NY.

coudn‘t forget that pic in my Head

• Sad 1