Sign in to follow this  
T-Mo

Welcome our Newest Members

T-Mo

I want to welcome our newest members (I beat Karl to this one - he usually does this, but he's been busy doing admin stuff) :P

dspdante

wh_702

clawhammer

mrfixit82852

driver006

rustyoldjunk

james66

WHfever

If you haven't completed the validation phase, please do so. Again, welcome to our newest members. :D

nylyon

I must be getting old, not keeping up. Welcome to all, and please remember to reply to the validation e-mail to validate your account, if you haven't done so already.

combatmp29r

Hmmm I Terry seemed to enjoy beating you alittle to much there Karl, what do you think?

I also want to welcome everyone to Red square. A few of you are familiar too me and a few aren't but either way welcome to the square and feel free to jump in anytime. We always appriciate fresh meat I mean new members :D:P :(

Rollerman

I want to 4th the welcome also...looking forward to new posts & pics from are newest members. :D

TT

I'll welcome all of them to Redsquare -- except WH_702. :P

I hang out with him every day -- and I also told him to behave when he's on here. :D

pond195520032003

I would also like to welcome all the new members to RedSquare! i have talked to a few of you and have met Joe :( you cant beat a :P when hes down or can you :(:D anyway glad you are here and feel free to chime in anytime :( Greg in s.e. ohio