WHNJ701

that magical time of year again

JAinVA

Looks great.I would love to be able to smell what's cooking.Are you going to freeze or can this treasure? Those tomatoes look good raw.Better by far than the things sold in any store.

Edited by JAinVA
  • Like 1
  • Heart 1

WHX??

Holy crap Jason you got the same processor as I do! :handgestures-thumbupright: Unfortunately for me looks like you got a better garden too. I would put up a pic but you guys would go what the ..... In the past we did lots of tomatoes and everthing else. Made your sauce or salsa or what the mood hit us. Usually just a generic canning so we could go chili, Italian or whatever we would use it for.

This year due to lots of rain, flooding in  the garden, rabbits and deer getting in the fencing  and too busy going to shows and keeping you clowns  in  Bolens pics no time for the garden and she went to weeds. I says to Cindy that's it... I'm seeding it next year with grass and and going to the farmers market. Cheaper anyway. Still not that grew it myself flavor. Hopefully more time when we retire in a few shorts.:)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Pullstart

Looks good in that last pic!  I’ve got a funny set of tasters and I know it.  Tomato?  YUCK!  Cooked tomatoes?  YUCK!  Spices and seasoning and everything that makes it any type of sauce?  AMAZING!  I can’t even help Mrs. Pullstart on tomato days, until it’s time to taste test... then she locks me out the house so I don’t eat it all!  :ROTF:

• Haha 2

WHNJ701

I won't eat raw tomatoes, same thing with deer meat everything goes into the grinder and makes hamburger.

the last pic is was able to freeze 24 pints

stevasaurus

With the nose I've got, I can smell that from here.  :dance:    Love plum tomatoes for canning.  :occasion-xmas:

953 nut
7 hours ago, jabelman said:

won't eat raw tomatoes, same thing with deer meat

I love raw tomatoes,     :confusion-confused:               I would have to draw the line on raw deer meat though!            :ychain:

• Haha 1

Stormin
19 hours ago, 953 nut said:

I love raw tomatoes,     

So do I with a dash of salt. Don't like them cooked in any way and hate tomato sauce. Spoils me sausage, egg and chips. That's proper :flags-wavegreatbritain: chips. Not those french fry things.

• Haha 2

The Tuul Crib
On 8/8/2019 at 6:38 AM, pullstart said:

Looks good in that last pic!  I’ve got a funny set of tasters and I know it.  Tomato?  YUCK!  Cooked tomatoes?  YUCK!  Spices and seasoning and everything that makes it any type of sauce?  AMAZING!  I can’t even help Mrs. Pullstart on tomato days, until it’s time to taste test... then she locks me out the house so I don’t eat it all!  :ROTF:

Kevin I'll bet them  tasters like ketchup!

Just tell 'em thats what yer makin!! 

Edited by The Tool Crib
  • Haha 1