Sign in to follow this  
jusjeepn

325 miles of pavement

jusjeepn

Yes that's a bit of a drive but worth it! I met up with "fritz" (Devin) today and swapped him out of a tractor!

001-14.jpg

002-14.jpg

Believe it or not, Devin drove this onto the trailer! He had a Harbor Frt. 6 1/2 hp pull start engine mounted! No wiring, no fuel hookups... just 4 bolts! Pretty smart if you ask me! He said he just wanted me to see the hydro work! Wish I would have snapped a pic!

Devin, Thanks for the tractor and for showing me your herd! Thanks for being honest, a rare commodity these days! Looking forward to our financial adventure! I'll be in touch next weekend!

HorseFixer

Nice Haul Pat! :omg:

bell

Cool... What are the plans for this one?

Kelly

So your the one that got that :omg: I think I was next in line, I thought about making that a blower tractor with the hyd lift, and gas tank under the seat, nice haul.

TJ

Nice tractor. :omg:

jusjeepn

I'm thinking either a worker or a quick seller. I have a 14hp that will be right at home on it. One of my quick repaints, some decals and it'll be ready for work or resell. I finally have all the parts I need for the pink Raider, so I think this one will probably move on!