Pullstart

Deck ID?

Pullstart

Just wondering if anyone recognizes this deck?  It appears like Simplicity or Allis Chalmers based on color... but that’s all I’ve got.  Overall width is 46”.

B7DCD930-8065-40E6-99BD-061523CE8B59.jpeg

760F1D0B-19C5-49B7-95F4-15C0C632B48A.jpeg

B0295EE0-673A-42A1-8A87-448193A79C3E.jpeg

7633C159-0A9A-45C5-9B8A-C96EF0F25376.jpeg

F4E08C11-DE8E-4A59-941B-7F0C95D7B330.jpeg

BD440765-3753-45B9-9C8F-4595D217D9A1.jpeg

Pullstart

Ok, I googled it.  Simplic:handgestures-thumbupright:ity 

• Like 1

WHNJ701

I had a couple of those decks I picked up I couldn't give them away,  I wound up pulling the spindle assembly s and sticking them on ebay where I made a few bucks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

@pullstart Did you buy that this weekend . How about the tractor that was sitting in front of the deck ? Going by the pictures you sent from the show.

Pullstart

My wife helped me bid on the deck, because nobody was bidding... and then we were outbid but the winner changed his mind?  It was all for a good cause you know, so we paid what he bid I think.  The tractor in the pics was a Sears/Roper something or another.  It ran, but is in pieces and never has plans to be put back together :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

I had a Simplicity years ago and the deck weighted as much as the tractor . Gave the tractor to friend who was in a bind. He still may have it.

WVHillbilly520H

Simplicity was a good lawn and garden tractor, with those rear rollers on the deck is how they became famous for "striping" the lawn, they still make lawn equipment Briggs bought them out so 100% Briggs powered now... And yes for many years Allis Chalmers and Simplicity were the same then became Duetz Allis (green) then, Now Massey Ferguson lawn equipment is made by Simplicity today in the color of red... @pullstartpulls you need to find one their 75th Anniversary models...

Screenshot_20190716-060547.png

Pullstart
39 minutes ago, WVHillbilly520H said:

Simplicity was a good lawn and garden tractor, with those rear rollers on the deck is how they became famous for "striping" the lawn, they still make lawn equipment Briggs bought them out so 100% Briggs powered now... And yes for many years Allis Chalmers and Simplicity were the same then became Duetz Allis (green) then, Now Massey Ferguson lawn equipment is made by Simplicity today in the color of red... @pullstartpulls you need to find one their 75th Anniversary models...

Screenshot_20190716-060547.png

Looks expensive!  Isn’t there a hot rod saying...  Chrome doesn’t get you home?  What’s all that do if it’s already home?  :ROTF:

• Haha 1

WVHillbilly520H
3 hours ago, pullstart said:

Looks expensive!  Isn’t there a hot rod saying...  Chrome doesn’t get you home?  What’s all that do if it’s already home?  :ROTF:

You know my 520 is blinged out, chrome air cleaner lid and exhaust heat shield...i guess that's more like a :wh: 420lse...

Screenshot_20190716-104018.png

• Thanks 1