JAinVA

Hydro foot control

JAinVA

I have been able to obtain a gently used OEM hydro foot control.The only part I am missing is the backup plate  # 110111 which sits under the foot rest .The only reason I ask this question is that the instructions call for using this plate as a drill template.Does anyone know the overall length and width?Thank you in advance.JimAnderson.

gwest_ca

If you have the pedal support would the backup plate not have the same footprint?

Garry

JAinVA

Based on the pictures, no.It appears that the backup plate is longer and wider.

Edited by JAinVA

Mows4three

Jim,

Due to an injured shoulder, I am interested in fabricating hydro foot controls for two tractors that I have.   Can you please post a few pictures of these gizmos so I can get some idea of what they look like and how they link up?  Alternatively, if you could direct me to someplace you know about on this site with the same info, that would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Dave

WVHillbilly520H
32 minutes ago, Mows4three said:

Jim,

Due to an injured shoulder, I am interested in fabricating hydro foot controls for two tractors that I have.   Can you please post a few pictures of these gizmos so I can get some idea of what they look like and how they link up?  Alternatively, if you could direct me to someplace you know about on this site with the same info, that would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Dave

https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/forum/103-matts-custom-hydro-pedal-kit/

JAinVA

Thanks for the responses so far.I have the OEM installation manual and it does not give dimensions for the backup plate.Surely somebody has one mounted.

AMC RULES

20190712_203018.jpg

20190712_203058.jpg

20190712_203117.jpg

20190712_203129.jpg

20190712_203146.jpg

• Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

JAinVA

Craig,

Thank very much! I was hoping on hope you would reply.In searchs about this setup a number of photos of your install came up.You have saved me a lot time and error and I can only say thanks! JimAnderson

Edited by JAinVA
  • Like 2

AMC RULES

:eusa-hand:  Whoops...forgot this one.  

20190712_205145.jpg.882645ba9b5162015baffc8b14e8530e.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

JAinVA

Again thank you ever so much.Assistance like yours is why this site is so popular.Hope to shake your hand at next years  big show.JimAnderson

Edited by JAinVA
  • Like 3