Pullstart

The Honey Wagon

Pullstart

So... this weekend a bad slave or master cylinder led to a blown clutch, led to a tow, led to leaving our dump supplies in Norman’s bed.  For $10, this pumper’ll come around and suck your RV tanks dry.  I asked about getting ours done, they responded “oh, the Honey Wagon?  Talk about a crappy job..

I guess for 10 bucks, it’s worth a visit from a Deere.  :ROTF:

EBB97D82-9C58-43F7-ABFF-58F789FC11F8.jpeg

32997A67-14B1-4116-AA22-B99BA5473562.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

JAinVA

Kevin,

Seems like you have a cloud overhead.You certainly have had a run of bad luck lately.Take care,JimAnderson

Edited by JAinVA
  • Thanks 1

SylvanLakeWH

Worth every bit of $10!!! Agree...good use for a Deere...

Or with 2 kids...$5 for each kid to do it for you when you get your rig back together...another “learning” experience for them!!!

:ychain:

• Thanks 1

953 nut
3 hours ago, pullstart said:

this weekend a bad slave or master cylinder led to a blown clutch, led to a tow, led to leaving our dump supplies in Norman’s bed

:jaw:             Thank God it didn't happen a couple weekends ago!              :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 1

adsm08
39 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

:jaw:             Thank God it didn't happen a couple weekends ago!              :handgestures-thumbupright:

I dunno, we coulda hauled it back to my place and fixed it right up.

• Thanks 1

WHNJ701

do you tip the guy?  don't feel bad my mustang is in the shop for big $$$ repair, the kids atv toasted the starter, went to change it and found the 2 top frame tubes snapped.

• Sad 1

Pullstart
2 hours ago, 953 nut said:

If that was the case, I would have payed the toll master 4 tractors’ worth, gotten off the turnpike with the family and set the governors to the tune of mid-Michigan:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Haha 1