JAinVA

Nice site.I looked through their products and the 12" rim blanks are fairly priced. I think I will stick to Miller Tire,thoughThat is where I got the demountable 8" rims for my loader tractor.They have 12" rim blanks and fully described centers for them as well.The last rims I got for the Ford 3400 loader came from Steiner tractor.Decent price and they had used center flanges as well

choose files...---------Click to choose files.url

Edited by JAinVA

RandyLittrell
On 7/2/2019 at 3:50 PM, JAinVA said:

Nice site.I looked through their products and the 12" rim blanks are fairly priced. I think I will stick to Miller Tire,thoughThat is where I got the demountable 8" rims for my loader tractor.They have 12" rim blanks and fully described centers for them as well.The last rims I got for the Ford 3400 loader came from Steiner tractor.Decent price and they had used center flanges as well

choose files...---------Click to choose files.url 89 B · 2 downloads

What do you mean "fully described centers" I  talked to Bryan Hey and am getting some 10.50x12 rims in the next week or two. He says he can weld the centers in at whatever backspacing I want. This company is an hour from my house, so I am gonna pick them up. Maybe he can give me some more info that might be helpful to us. 

Randy

JAinVA

I find To Order a little vague.I want to know what is available.I have no issue with this company, but have had good luck with Miller Tire.I looked and heywheel didn't seem to offer a demountable 8" rim which again is what I needed and Miller had them.Just trying to give the folks here another option for wheels,nothing else.

Edited by JAinVA
  • Like 1

RandyLittrell

Picked up my wheels today and am very happy with them. These guys have been in business since 1935 and I would bet some of the equipment is that old. Super nice guys. I emailed them about what I wanted and they welded them up to my specs without even asking for money first. I will be doing business with them again and I will post some pics of my wheels tomorrow. 

Randy

• Like 1

RandyLittrell

Ok, tomorrow didn't happen! But I finally got tires mounted and put on my puller. The tires are Antego 26x12-12 but there are not 12" wide. I put these on 10.50 wheels and they are pooched out a bit. But they will work fine on this stock puller. Here is a few pics, they put a primer on them but I will strip it off before I paint, it isn't adhered too well. 

20190717_090724.jpg

20190717_184146.jpg

20190717_184113.jpg

I got the first tire mounted with my harbor freight mini tire changer, but couldn't get it seated. My back was killing me by then, so I loaded them up and took them to the tire shop! I know when to quit! 

Randy

Edited by RandyLittrell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

857 horse

IF CLEARENCE WILL BE AN ISSUE,,,,,,LOOK ON EBAY -----WHEEL SPACERS.......1 OR 2 INCH THICK SHOULD DO IT......$40 OR $50 FOR A PAIR,,,,

4 1/2 DIAMETER BOLT PATTERN....

RandyLittrell
15 hours ago, 857 horse said:

IF CLEARENCE WILL BE AN ISSUE,,,,,,LOOK ON EBAY -----WHEEL SPACERS.......1 OR 2 INCH THICK SHOULD DO IT......$40 OR $50 FOR A PAIR,,,,

4 1/2 DIAMETER BOLT PATTERN....

I run them this close on purpose, but your post made me look at my pic again. One is way closer than the other. I put them on and rolled it back in the shed to work on this winter. I had them.made to my specs and looks like I need to pull them off and get the tape out!! Thanks.

Randy

• Excellent 1