Sign in to follow this  
Bow_Extreme

Wheel Horse Lawn Cart

Bow_Extreme

My dealer here still has a brand new Toro Wheel Horse lawn cart. It's assembled and has some scratches on the inside from throwing small items in it. It appears to be about 5' x 3'. I could be wrong on size but it is a disant size 2 wheel cart. Is it worth $180.00?

WheelHorse_of_course

I would say yes. Thou I personally could dnot spend that much which is why I will buy a used cart at some point to replace the $50 cheapo I bought online.

JUst MHO!

:drool: :omg:

jerrell

:omg: Bow Extreme, i found a wh cart on cl here in little rock of all places, it seems the man's father passed away up in N IL, and it was part of an estate and he listed it on cl, i jumped on it for 50.00 , and it is absoulutely wonderful,it is like new, faded but still like new,,, i really like the dove tail , you can pull it around by hand without bending over and can scoop out of the rear because of the sloped rear end. i have a square one and you have to be bent over to move it byhand,, the price is a little steep to me are you looking for a wh cart or just a cart, TSC , sears, and a lot of others sell them a lot cheaper..

Bow_Extreme

This is the new style cart. If I had to guess it's a 2007. It's not sloped or curved. It's square. TSC gets about 180 just for the small huskee cart and 240 for the larger cart which is more comparable to this one.

WHC-125

IMO I think thats a good deal. And a few scratches? Who cares its a trailer its meant to work :omg:

And last night I picked up a 10 cubic ft Agri Fab cart in great shape for $20

Bow_Extreme

I'm going to see if they will go $150-$160 and if they will than I will pick it up tonight.

jtmoyer

i got the3 by 5 cart with the 417 i picked up last week, and it sure beats the rubbermaid cart i have.

bk-scouter

Bow-Ex-

I think the Toro 3'x5' 17 cu. ft. trailer retails at $299, so I would say that's a decent deal.

-BK

edit,- anymore left?

bk-scouter

Well, how did you make out ?? Did you land one ? Inquiring mind(s) want to know...

WHC-125

Well, how did you make out ?? Did you land one ? Inquiring mind(s) want to know...

:omg: did you get it?

Bow_Extreme

No I decided against it. They still have it if anyone here would like me to pick it up for them. All I need is the funds from you to do so. I've decided to build a custom dump cart for this tractor. I will post pics of it as soon as I get to work on it.

WHC-125

Cant wait to see what you come up with. I already know its gonna be awesome :omg: