cruisnblue48

Cruisnblue48's Saturday photos

953 nut

Outstanding!   Not just little red tractors, but people enjoying little red :wh: .     that is what it is all about.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

JCM

@cruisnblue48 Wow some really nice original patina, restored, modified, 420 LSE worker a real nice Charger restored and even @wallfish on his 2 wheeler with his eye on something checking it out. That blue sky in the background was nice to see. Thanks for the pics.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:greetings-clapyellow:  Great eye there Dave...

thanks for sharing them here. 

• Like 1

ZXT

Looks like there were quite a few kids there enjoying the tractors! Good to see that there is interest from the younger generations. Not nearly as many into this stuff down here.

Thanks for the pics!

• Like 2

Lane Ranger

A great bunch of photos with the faces of the riders telling how much they love riding their Wheel Horse tractors!  Dave you captured the best thing about the Big Show!

cruisnblue48

Thank you all for the kind comments. I tried something a little bit different this year. I had a good set up location on the inner side of the main circle and was just sitting up against one of my tractors, held my cell phone camera on my lap and just kinda shot photos "from the hip" as they were riding their horses by me.  I'm sure many of them didn't even know I was shooting photos. Then I cropped 8 X 10 images out of each photo to have the main subject centered in the final image.  Worked out great!!!

• Like 1