76c12091520h

Big Show Question

76c12091520h

Since this will be our first time going to the show and not knowing what to expect, I have a question: we were planning to get there early on Thursday to set up our vendor spot but the show flyer says no setup prior to 9:00 am, is this correct? What's a good time to get there? Thanks.

• Like 1

rmaynard

You can get there earlier, but the staff will not let you into the grounds until 9:00. I get to Arendtsville at 7:30, have breakfast at the Apple Bin, then get in line to enter at about 8-8:15. Sometimes they will let you in earlier, but don't count on it.

• Like 1

kthack657

Thursday, you will have plenty time to set up, because everyone else will be setting up their campsite and vendor site at the same time...it is a good group of people, and you won't be disappointed

Edited by kthack657
  • Excellent 2

Pullstart

I’m so excited!!!

I am not a vendor, but am looking forward to visiting a few!

• Haha 2

953 nut
1 hour ago, pullstart said:

Related image

It will probably take a full day just retrieving everything you have already bought on the "Buy/Sell" thread!               :ychain:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Pullstart
15 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

Related image

It will probably take a full day just retrieving everything you have already bought on the "Buy/Sell" thread!               :ychain:

We’ll call that “social hours”

• Haha 2

ClassicTractorProfessor
On 6/15/2019 at 4:14 AM, pullstart said:

I’m so excited!!!

Hey Kevin you gonna be able to fit everything in the little blue truck again, or are you gonna take Norman for the really big haul :ychain:

Pullstart
14 minutes ago, Professor1990 said:

Hey Kevin you gonna be able to fit everything in the little blue truck again, or are you gonna take Norman for the really big haul :ychain:

Norman’s getting ready for the haul this year.... still getting ready!  The empty picture is right now.  I’m leaving in 3 mornings, have to pick up and deliver an auction purchase in the morning, we have two days of trips to the big city for gymnastics and my weekly golf league in the middle too!  :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

BBC825E7-4D16-4DE4-B259-23E785AC506A.jpeg

A8DB2DA3-1067-4E13-ACE3-D81797E439D0.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2