The Tuul Crib

Put some parts on IRV today

The Tuul Crib

So over the weekend I picked up a no-name eight horse power only to find out I think the motor is toast. But no avail I decided to take the foot rests  off of it and put on to IRV !  It all bolts up pretty well. Now some might not like it because it’s not all original but I love it!   Although I will have to do some more painting but the parts are rust free so should clean up really easily. 

A1A35946-9BC7-46E8-B673-720D1A40D2A4.jpeg

2CABC085-527A-48A6-AB4C-953C4BB35812.jpeg

382BF4DF-2FE2-41F5-8635-1731A360D118.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Excellent 1

ebinmaine

I like it!

• Like 1

Pullstart

They ARE pretty practical for a chore machine....  They don’t look too out of place!

WHX??

Personally I am not a big fan of floorboards. Just prefer the older style footboards or stirrups.

That said I have a set of floorboards I'll never use but if someone does have a use for them yours for shipping. Tired of tripping over them in the parts shed! :rolleyes:

What was the matter with the toasty motor that couldn't be fixed Cribs? Looks to be a pretty nice tractor to be parting out.  

40 minutes ago, pullstart said:

ARE pretty practical for a chore machine

True tho Kev...

• Like 1

ebinmaine
7 minutes ago, WHX24 said:

That said I have a set of floorboards I'll never use but if someone does have a use for them yours for shipping.

If they're like the ones above that would go on a b or c series and they're in good shape, I could probably use them for my big rear wheel C tractor.

WHX??

Ya know EB I actually think they came off a C, but only a PO and God knows for sure. Not sure what fender pan they would work with

20170601_172231[1].jpg

20180819_184930[1].jpg

They're in real good shape... would need some blasting & paint tho...

Edited by WHX24

The Tuul Crib
25 minutes ago, WHX24 said:

Personally I am not a big fan of floorboards. Just prefer the older style footboards or stirrups.

That said I have a set of floorboards I'll never use but if someone does have a use for them yours for shipping. Tired of tripping over them in the parts shed! :rolleyes:

What was the matter with the toasty motor that couldn't be fixed Cribs? Looks to be a pretty nice tractor to be parting out.  

True tho Kev...

The top of the motor is pitted . Not sure l want to spend the money or time on it 

857 horse

ROLL WITH YOUR GUT !!!!!!!    YOUR OPINION COUNTS,,,,

• Haha 1

ebinmaine
1 hour ago, WHX24 said:

Ya know EB I actually think they came off a C, but only a PO and God knows for sure. Not sure what fender pan they would work with

20170601_172231[1].jpg

20180819_184930[1].jpg

They're in real good shape... would need some blasting & paint tho...

Definitely interested. Thanks man. I'll send a PM with my mailing address in a couple minutes. Just reply to it when you can with how you want me to pay you.

Randy, thanks for letting us steal your thread for a minute.

The Tuul Crib
51 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

Definitely interested. Thanks man. I'll send a PM with my mailing address in a couple minutes. Just reply to it when you can with how you want me to pay you.

Randy, thanks for letting us steal your thread for a minute.

No worries !

• Thanks 1