ebinmaine

6/29 Orange, Massachusetts engine show

ebinmaine

The annual CMS GMA engine show in Orange Massachusetts is coming up at the end of this month. I've been wanting to get back down to see it for maybe fifteen years. We may actually be able to pull it off this year.

Always been a good show and from what I hear has still been growing.

https://m.cmsgma.com/

• Like 1

wallfish

This usually falls on the same weekend as the big show so I have never attended, but this year it's the weekend after. Still a problem for me as I'll need to catch up on work from missing days but right now the plan is to go on Sat.

Are you bringing an empty trailer? :D

Sparky

Of course I have plans on that day 😡 that I can’t and wouldn’t break. Take pics guys .

• Like 1

ebinmaine
50 minutes ago, wallfish said:

This usually falls on the same weekend as the big show so I have never attended, but this year it's the weekend after. Still a problem for me as I'll need to catch up on work from missing days but right now the plan is to go on Sat.

Are you bringing an empty trailer? :D

One advantage you have is that that engine show is only 45 minutes or an hour away from your general work area.

Trina says we would bring an empty trailer but only if you're going to put a bucket/loader on it.

:ROTF:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

wallfish
7 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

Trina says we would bring an empty trailer but only if you're going to put a bucket/loader on it.

OK  I'll drive it on there and dump the bucket to load all the stuff, PERFECT :ychain:

Should have taken a walk out back while you were here to check out the FEL/backhoe

• Haha 2

ebinmaine
8 minutes ago, wallfish said:

check out the FEL/backhoe

you're absolutely right. I thought about it the day before and then it completely slipped my mind while we were there.

JCM

I wish I had known you had an interest in the Kwik-Way loader that I sold on here back in October, I did not need to sell it and would have waited it out if you were serious. Sorry.

ebinmaine
3 minutes ago, JCM said:

I wish I had known you had an interest in the Kwik-Way loader that I sold on here back in October, I did not need to sell it and would have waited it out if you were serious. Sorry.

Oh no no. No apologies necessary.

We'd love to have one but it's going to be another couple years before we spend the money on it.

That's quite nice of you to think that way though Jim.

• Thanks 1