Stealth126

RL-426

Stealth126

I mow with my 1067 and RL-426 deck. I've changed bearings but the whole deck really needs an overhaul. One blade is level while one angles forward as the third blade angles back. While this is the case the nonsharpened part of 2 of the blades is cutting or rather smashing the grass giving me a mediocre cut at best. This is the only RL-426 that I have ever cut with. Can anybody tell me if the blades leaning in different directions is something I'm just going to have to deal with? Chalk it up to a 1967 deck? Or when this was new was it likely pretty uniform? I ask because if they were stamped such that they were pretty uniform then I will hold out hope of finding another shell to get me a better cut without giving up cutting with my Wheel Horse. I have picked up a backup deck that is in considerably better shape than the one In using but it will need some TLC to get it usable. I guess I'm wondering if I put all the effort into getting it usable will I likely still have blades going in 3 different directions? Or is there at least hope?