Sign in to follow this  
Mudrig150

4 year JD search might be over, might go another 4 years

Mudrig150

I've literally been searching for a cheap 140 for over a quarter of my life. 4 years, exactly. First craigslist picture I have saved was from May 11, 2015. Nothing in my price range, not even a roller. Cheapest one I've ever seen was 400$ with a rod knock. I might've found one, but they guy just posted it up dirt cheap on a couple FB groups so it probably won't last long enough for me to get it tomorrow. If we can't go tomorrow, it'll literally be until next wednesday before I can pick it up, and at that point it'll probably be gone. I just want a 140, why they gotta be so expensive...

And also it's hopefully still free because my brother just wasted 400$ of his and my pap's money on a freaking brinly disc. Just a disc.

Edited by Mudrig150

T-Mo

I sold a roller 140 H1 about 5-6 years ago for $150.  I wouldn't mind having a good running late H3 myself.

bottjernat1
12 minutes ago, Mudrig150 said:

I've literally been searching for a cheap 140 for over a quarter of my life. 4 years, exactly. First craigslist picture I have saved was from May 11, 2015. Nothing in my price range, not even a roller. Cheapest one I've ever seen was 400$ with a rod knock. I might've found one, but they guy just posted it up dirt cheap on a couple FB groups so it probably won't last long enough for me to get it tomorrow. If we can't go tomorrow, it'll literally be until next wednesday before I can pick it up, and at that point it'll probably be gone. I just want a 140, why they gotta be so expensive...

And also it's hopefully still free because my brother just wasted 400$ of his and my pap's money on a freaking brinly disc. Just a disc.

i have a 317 for sale runs and drives full hydrolics!

Mudrig150
2 minutes ago, T-Mo said:

I sold a roller 140 H1 about 5-6 years ago for $150.  I wouldn't mind having a good running late H3 myself.

My brother has 1 like that. 74 H3, has probably 1500+ hours on it, needs a new motor because of the oil burning and the fact that he failed spectacularly at drilling out the broken head bolt. He needs to go get his magnum 14, because it has the muffler I need. The one I'm looking at is a 69 H1, it'll be a friend to our 70 H3 patio.