Packman

CARB SETUP??

ET160

I have a K181, and I'm maybe 2 1/2 turns on the main jet and 2 turns on the idle.  I agree that you need to clean the carb.

adsm08

Fuel pump is fairly straight forward. It is either a vacuum pump or a mechanical pump, externally identical, bolted under the carb. The vacuum one just inspect the diaphragm for holes (if you can hold it up to the sun and not see light you are good. Then inspect the little discs for wear. If none, it should be good. 

If there is a sediment bowl on the bottom of the tank I'd look at that good too. My 855 sat about 10 years with fuel in it and that thing was plugged solid.

Packman

I waited an age for new carb to turn up and serviced fuel pump and that was working fine fitted new carb and same problem have since rebuild top half of engine and same problem !!!!! Checked fuel lines and seemed clear done suction test on fuel lines and you d inner core collapsing under suction replaced lines and it's running a dream will be putting original carb back on in next few days and keep chinease copy as a spare