I'd like to introduce "Radpferd"

kpinnc
On 5/6/2019 at 12:23 PM, 19richie66 said:

If something is worth saying, it’s worth repeating...:D

So says every wife on earth... :hide:

• Haha 9

tractorchick
On 4/27/2019 at 7:56 AM, Tractorhead said:

Here in Germany, the Hatz is the most common Smallengine Diesel you can find.

They‘ll be used in several envoirements like Generators, Vibro plates, small boat engines, Standallone Engines,

Small Gardentractors and something others, wherever you need a powerful and reliable small Engine.

The fireup „rituals“ are depending on wich modelyear you have, they exist since 1880 and are maybe one of the oldest

German Enginemanufacturer they actual still exist and they will be Worldwide available.

The oldest Hatz i‘ve seen starting was a smallengine in an 2-Wheeler tractor made in 1956 by a fella,

he got this tractor from his Grandfather, who’s found in his barn.

We just change the Dieseloil, service the Engineoil and give him a try.

Honestly nobody of us believe this thing will anytime run without any big issues.

Fireup was just push the decompressor, crank the Driveshaft (manually, like the old Ford mod.A) 

and then just close decompressor. Than the Engine runns no further Service was made ahead.

That was in 2010, after a stop for 20Years... and this Engine is still in use sometimes.

That impresses me realy.

There was sure alternatives, but one thing is allway‘s given, a 100% reliability, that is what „Hatz“ stay‘s for.

So you definitely made a real good choice.👍

@Tractorhead, may I use this description in Lawn & Garden Tractor Magazine for the article about Radpferd?  I will certainly credit you on the quotation. 

• Excellent 1
  • Heart 2

ebinmaine
1 hour ago, tractorchick said:

@Tractorhead, may I use this description in Lawn & Garden Tractor Magazine for the article about Radpferd?  I will certainly credit you on the quotation. 

@Tractorhead

Steve buddy... 

• Like 1