Sign in to follow this  
nhwheelhorse

Itbeen a while thank thank you all.

nhwheelhorse

Well it has been a while since i have been able to get on here since we found out the wife is pregnant.Just wanted to say thank you for a great site and wonderfull info again while i had the chance. i probably will not be able to get on here much as the wife is having complications and well i did what i had to do and got two jobs to cover her not working.I am getting alot of slack from everyone about having her watched and not being at home but to sleep but you have to do what is best.Well enough said here is the good news,it is a boy :drool: hunter cole is what we decided on.so if he does not have to come out early, i will have pics on or around july second. still plan on making it to the show though hell or high water. :omg:

Coadster32

Congrats and good luck. Sound like you're doing thr right thing. Naysayers, beware.

Duff

Glad to hear from you again, and good luck! We'll keep you folks in our prayers!

Duff (also in NH) :omg:

wheel horse 1045

congrats on the future little wheelhorse man

iicap

Nothing wrong with stepping up to the plate and covering all the bases on your own. Family first. These guys here will be waiting to hear the good news about your Mrs. and Hunter Cole when he shows up. Congrats