Sign in to follow this  
wikket

Wheel Horse Bucket

wikket

Have anybody seen this? First time seeing this.

Is this bucket aftermarket or original?

Anybody know the model number?

Sorry but saw this on MTF and on Craigslist.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/grd/1097894967.html

It's just interesting.

CasualObserver

Is this bucket aftermarket or original?

Looks like neither to me. It could be an early johnny bucket, but I'd say it is more likely that it's cobbled... or "home-engineered."

iicap

To those who attended the CT meet an greet that something like this shows up just after I described making a homemade johnny bucket from a 36 " SS snowblower housing turned upside down and adding hydraulics to operate it. I know thats not what wer'e looking at here but is what I had in mind for a finished product. :omg:

WHC-125

To those who attended the CT meet an greet that something like this shows up just after I described making a homemade johnny bucket from a 36 " SS snowblower housing turned upside down and adding hydraulics to operate it. I know thats not what wer'e looking at here but is what I had in mind for a finished product. :omg:

Richard, I will look around for you. And all you are looking for is the outter shell?

Sparky

I sent you a PM Richard.

Mike........

iicap

Thanks Sparky sent reply

Docwheelhorse

Whats an SS snow thrower???? :omg:

Tony

iicap

SS= Single Stage, sorry bout that, I try to use some of the shortcuts others seem to use

Sparky

Whats an SS snow thrower???? :omg:

Tony

:drool: Silly rookie! :drool:

Mike.........

Docwheelhorse

Hey Now..... One Eldon per forum Sparky---you know the rules....... :omg:

iicap

Well, seems you guys are knocking on the door of a can of worms, and that door has been opened around here before, and when that door is opened, seems like some real nice people make an exodus never to be heard from again. To bad, really, to bad.

jerrell

:drool: what's a snow thrower,??? :drool: never saw one, just pic, every time i think of snow i remember that joke clen posted of the sotherner who moved up north and at first loved the snow, plowing, and at the end of the winter he was going looney :omg: and freezing his &&*(&( off..

good looking bucket will have to add that to my want list, with allmy dirt work that looks like just what i need at times,,,,