wallfish

New England Engine/Tractor Meet & Greet 5/4/19

wallfish

Come on out Sat. May 4th. Plenty of parking, with food, ice cream, and a huge vendor area. There's always a large turnout with bunch of tractors and displays. All makes and models welcome. Pull right in and park with your tractor display and sell / swap some stuff too or just show up to enjoy the show. Always a good time! It is not necessary to only bring trailer queens to display! You should see the junk @Sparky Mike brings! :ychain:Best to bring a rider to cruise around on as there's a huge area to cover if you want to see it all and we go out cruise'n around quite a bit. 

544 Amston Rd Colchester CT.  7am - to Sun May 5th. Camping is free with your display

http://www.zagrayfarmmuseum.org/resources/spring-show-flyer-2019.pdf

Here's a link to a list of New England area shows 2019

http://www.bellshome.com/shows.htm

Looking forward to the Zagray spring show on May 4-5. We usually just go on Sat. 

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 1

oliver2-44
48 minutes ago, wallfish said:

Always a good time! It is not necessary to only bring trailer queens to display! You should see the junk @Sparky Mike brings! :ychain:

Now @wallfish, I've never seen @Sparky collection, but referring to Wheelhorse's and Junk in the same paragraph is surely criminal, at least on this site  Sound like something one of our wives would say.  Where are the moderators around here, time to clean this place up a little.:ychain:

PS The show's sound like good times

• Haha 7

SALTYWRIGHT

john, do not forget to fill the tank on your tractor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

wallfish
1 minute ago, SALTYWRIGHT said:

john, do not forget to fill the tank on your tractor.

Geeze Russ, can't a guy screw up constantly without being bashed for it every time? :scratchead: :ychain: I'll blame that empty tank episode on Mike as well.

32 minutes ago, oliver2-44 said:

Now @wallfish, I've never seen @Sparky collection, but referring to Wheelhorse's and Junk in the same paragraph is surely criminal

yeah, I know, You're right. It was just the oppurtunity of bust'n Mike's balls. He's always a good sport about it. Actually his stuff isn't that bad.

• Haha 1

Sparky

Hmmm...  @wallfish how about you stay on your side of the show and I’ll stay on my side of the show. No mingling this year!! 

All these years I’ve been faking this “friendship thing” with you :D but it’s getting tiring. 

So as long as my job doesn’t send me outa state I should be there 👍

• Sad 2

wallfish
1 hour ago, Sparky said:

Hmmm...  @wallfish how about you stay on your side of the show and I’ll stay on my side of the show. No mingling this year!! 

All these years I’ve been faking this “friendship thing” with you :D but it’s getting tiring. 

Now I'm sad. :text-+1:you meanie!

• Haha 2