boovuc

C-160 Front Headlamps/C-Series

boovuc

Here is one for the ages................I'm looking for the crimp connector to crimp or solder the little contact button on the bottom of a front light socket for a circa 1975 Wheelhorse tractor. I have the washer/insulator and the spring. The wire is there but the wire lost the little button connector that the bulb contacts via the + wire to make a connection. I have nothing in my bag of 12v goodies and I don't have an old C series in a bone yard anymore to scavenge a part off of.

Shoot me a PM or post a link f you have an alternative or an actual part that will work for this.

I have a new lens and everything but the contact for the bulb to complete this particular fix on the basket-case C-160 saga! (More in the works).

Thanks in Advance! (As always)!

boovuc

Here is one for the ages................I'm looking for the crimp connector to crimp or solder the little contact button on the bottom of a front light socket for a circa 1975 Wheelhorse tractor. I have the washer/insulator and the spring. The wire is there but the wire lost the little button connector that the bulb contacts via the + wire to make a connection. I have nothing in my bag of 12v goodies and I don't have an old C series in a bone yard anymore to scavenge a part off of.

Shoot me a PM or post a link f you have an alternative or an actual part that will work for this.

I have a new lens and everything but the contact for the bulb to complete this particular fix on the basket-case C-160 saga! (More in the works).

Thanks in Advance! (As always)!

gwest_ca

Available from your local auto supplier called a lamp pigtail similar to this one

Garry

Lamp pigtail.jpg

• Like 5
  • Excellent 1

squonk

Napa # LS6226 :banana-wrench:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

peter lena

you might luck out at your local hardware store, today they usually have a  slide out bin section for lots of fittings. take a picture and match it up, Pete

WHX??

I've seen them at other auto parts stores also Boo.

roadapples

In a pinch, I've put a drop of solder on the wire end, and filed it flat...

boovuc

You know....I'm glad you guys are out there to help. I never knew these to be a stocked electrical auto part.

I need to put a few of these "issues" with this restore behind me!

Thanks again!

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1