peter lena

third arm

peter lena

they are very rare , but some of us, have that third arm ,so needed in repairing things. in my own case ,it seams to come and go, mostly go. never being there when i need it , and suddenly showing up when i don,t . then it becomes a  PIA  , but that,s another issue , Pete

ebinmaine

Pete I'm curious to know what your definition of a third arm would be.

I find that the third arm is usually also attached to a fourth arm which is usually also attached to a person that I can only... Well....... Tolerate, at best, for 5 to 7 minutes.

:ROTF:

The Tuul Crib
20 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

Pete I'm curious to know what your definition of a third arm would be.

I find that the third arm is usually also attached to a fourth arm which is usually also attached to a person that I can only... Well....... Tolerate, at best, for 5 to 7 minutes.

:ROTF:

Lol !  I have a few of those here at work !!

i find if you can go to step 3 ahead of time to help step 2 out sometimes that works!

• Haha 1

elcamino/wheelhorse
1 hour ago, ebinmaine said:

:ROTF: Once you get my age you will that your tolerance for a person drops drop to the seconds.  

• Haha 1

peter lena

just what i figured , everybody,s got experience with the issue, and general distaste for it. my experience falls between ebinmaine and  elcamino/wheel horse. depending on the job at hand.  just thinkin , pete

• Like 1