6wheeler

How bout' this weather

6wheeler

What a winter. Nov. and Dec. here? Over 2" of rain and an average of +40f. Then Jan. comes. We get some snow.App. 10" through the month. Still pretty warm around here:icecream:. I am thinking I dodged the plowing bullet :banana-tux:. Gravy, right? Then February? Snow, Cold. More snow. And, more. And, more. :confusion-scratchheadblue:. But hey, this is Minnesota right? Then? More snow. Plus? 40mph sustained wind w/ 50 to 65 mph gusts. Plowing wind driven snow is a real PIA :auto-driving:. Even though I use my Bobcat with an 81/2 ' blade? The wind packed snow is hard to break up and push. Especially when it is - 12f outside and the snow is in the form of 4 1/2 foot drifts :angry-banghead: . P.S. that is how it feels when I hit the drifts. After cleaning up that mess? Late last week we had another 9 inches :scared-eek:. We have had over 35 " of snow and today?. Our high temp. should get up to 0f. March is normally our snowiest month. I wonder what that will bring :hide: . Ok, I am done:crying-blue:.. I am sure you all are thinking :eusa-violin:. Next weekend? They are talking +35f and rain/freezing rain :silence:. That is after we get through these couple of -15 degree nights and single digit days. Am I whining :teasing-binkybaby:? YES. Am I complaining :angry:? YES. I am hoping this melts somewhat slowly though :confusion-waiting:. Otherwise? We will have some major flooding:confusion-seeingstars:. I may have to invent a Wheel Horse boat:tools-hammerdrill:. BTW. I cannot even find any of my tractors. They are all tarped up in my open faced shed. With the strong winds and blowing and drifting snow? They are completely buried in there:confusion-helpsos:. At least, I think they are still in there:dunno:. Oh well. Daylight savings starts next week.......

Edited by 6wheeler
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

953 nut

:text-goodpost:            World Emoji day is coming up and I think you are well on your way to winning!           :ychain:

World Emoji Day

🌟 We use emojis every day, so why not celebrate them? Welcome to 📅 World Emoji Day!  July 17, 2019

Image result for emojis award winner

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

953 nut
1 hour ago, 6wheeler said:

Oh well. Daylight savings starts next week..

You left one out!             Oh well. Daylight savings starts next week..:techie-hourglass:                   :ROTF:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sparky

We have had record lows as far as snow accumulations...but go figure we have a big one coming tonight into Monday morning. And guess who is supposed to be on a plane leaving Ct at 6am Monday. Yep! This guy!! Pretty sure all my flights will be screwed up 🙄

• Like 1

6wheeler
2 hours ago, 953 nut said:

You left one out!             Oh well. Daylight savings starts next week..:techie-hourglass:                   :ROTF:

Ok Richard. You got me :teasing-poke:. I 'll retry this. Oh well :sleeping-asleep: Daylight savings starts next week :music-headbanger::music-rockon::music-deathmetal::greetings-wavingblue:. How's that???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

953 nut
2 hours ago, Sparky said:

We have have record lows as far as snow accumulations...but go figure we have a big one coming tonight into Monday morning. And guess who is supposed to be on a plane leaving Ct at 6am Monday. Yep! This guy!! Pretty sure all my flights will be screwed up 🙄

Lets see   :confusion-confused:         let me guess     :eusa-think:            are you going to be forced to go to Hawaii again?        :ychain:

• Haha 1

Digger 66

We've had over 100" of snow this year (so far) but these dang temperature swings have ruined snowmobiling every weekend.

My buddy & his girlfriend just got back from Tug Hill and shot this :

• Like 1

Sparky
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

Lets see   :confusion-confused:         let me guess     :eusa-think:            are you going to be forced to go to Hawaii again?        :ychain:

I wish...Southern California 

• Sad 2

wallfish
3 hours ago, Sparky said:

Pretty sure all my flights will be screwed up 🙄

SEAT TIME! :greetings-clappingyellow::banana-dance:

boo hoo, So Cal. :crying-yellow:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Tuul Crib

Rain ️ Rain ️ Rain ️ 

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦