Pullstart

Hug your loved ones and never pass on the right

PeacemakerJack

Thank you for this update Kevin.  I will keep on praying for you and your family.  I can’t imagine how tough this is on your wife especially. Please keep us informed and I hope that this begins to turn around soon.  I believe you all could use some GOOD news.  

Ditto on your comments about first responders and public servants!  You all are our true American heroes. God bless you and thank you for doing a dangerous and often thankless job.:handgestures-salute:

• Like 2
  • Heart 1

JC 1965

Prayers just sent for your mother in law and the family.

• Thanks 1

Pullstart

Good morning, all!  It’s hard to believe how time passes.  My MIL is still on the mend and today is demo day for the sad house.  It’ll be a family affair, and we’ll be searching the rubble for the still missing cat along with some other personal items stuck in the pile of ash.  We pray for safety and for help with closure of the open family wound.  

A quick reminder to tell those those you love how you feel.  It’s worth it!  Better yet, hold a door for a stranger and smile to passers by in your busy day.  I actually had a lady this weekend thank me for holding the door, but go a bit further by stopping in her rush and telling me she really needed that today.  

• Like 2
  • Heart 2

Tractorhead

Hey Buddy,

Send only the best Wishes for quick recovery over the great Pond.

A given smile is everytime a good choice.

Even if i'm stressed, i allway's try to give my opposite a smile, especially when i talk to anybody.

Some things cannot be recovered that quick as we wish and need it's time to get back on Rail,

but open minded you be allway's a Ancor for your fella's and Family, they not that Strong.

It's allway's worth to know or feel what is needed in a situation and handle as required, 

sometimes it is simple just a little bit of your Time and be just a listener.

This can help sometimes more, than a lot of Money.

That's my experiences in Life.

• Thanks 1