Dewsford

Omco rebuild

Dewsford

I just bought a d200 with a loader. It's a really nice tractor and everything works good. The omco valve is a little loose and the cap is busted off# 17 in the pic. Does anybody know where I can get parts for this? Ive been looking for 3 days now and still coming up short. The spring also seems bent. By the pics I've seen online it looks like an ark loader. Any help would be great thanks.

omco v.jpg

Achto

Sorry, I'm of no value on your question :(. Just wanted to say :WRS:

Some one should be along that will be able to help.

pfrederi

Welcome to Red Square.

Just to make sure you are talking about the hydro valve in the hoodstand that operates the mid mount and 3 point, not the control valve for the Arc Loader.

You could contact A-Z tractor  to see if has any used ones. In the vendor section here.

https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/forum/169-a-z-tractor/

Another way would be to take teh valve to a hydraulic repair place they could most likely fix you up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Tuul Crib

:text-welcomeconfetti:to :rs:

:wwp:

Dewsford

I'm talking about the one for the front loader.

IMG_0976.JPG

pfrederi

OK.  if it is an ARC loader it is a different model that the one on my D200 with WH FEL 07-48FL01.  So my parts manual is no help ..Sorry.  I would take it to hydro repair place....

IMG_0296.JPG

IMG_0297.JPG

oliver2-44

@Dewsford A hydraulic shop can easily rebuild it or match the o-rings and you rebuild it. but I doubt they would have the cap. AiZ one of the vendors here is you best bet for a cap. 

I've been looking for a spec sheet on these.  Does you valve have a "float position"  i would really like to modify the valves on my C-160 to have "float" but haven't figured out what different parts I would need. 

oliver2-44

I was doing some searches for OMCO and found this.  I've previously read that the Snapper 1655 uses the same valve as WH and it looks like they have overhaul parts and one of the caps available.  I'm not an expert at this, so please do your own verification, or maybe someone else on here can chime in.

https://www.jackssmallengines.com/jacks-parts-lookup/manufacturer/snapper/tractors/mf-series/1650-80424-16-hp-hydro-drive-garden-tractor-mf/hydraulic-valve-2-spool

rjg854

:WRS: This be the place to find answers,  as you're starting to see.  Best of luck with your project :thumbs:

953 nut

:WRS:

I have to agree with Paul, any good hydraulic shop could talk care of that. Chances are they have some used "Parts" valves in the shop that will donate parts to get yours going.

wallfish
11 hours ago, oliver2-44 said:

i would really like to modify the valves on my C-160 to have "float" but haven't figured out what different parts I would need. 

I think you might need a valve designed with float or change all the parts. Probably more effective to just buy a new valve although they are getting expensive.

https://www.surpluscenter.com/Hydraulics/Hydraulic-Valves/Directional-Control-Valves/2-Spool-8-GPM-Prince-MB21GB5C1-DA-Valve-w-Float-9-7862-F.axd

Dewsford

Thanks for all the replies. I have found a bunch of manuals to rebuild this and a bunch of parts list, but never found any part numbers that work to buy what I need. I know it’s a OMCO valve But I don’t know what type loader I actually have I was just going off of pictures.