pfrederi

Lawn Ranger at work

cschannuth

We love those lawn rangers. Everyone in my family just giggles when they drive ours. Both my boys are about 6’5” and well over 200 pounds and they say they feel very comfortable on that little machine. That’s a great picture. 

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

Dan693

Swear by my LR's. I say one of the best kept secrets from WH. Mine plows snow, hauls, pushes, pulls just fine and doesn't miss a beat. Just add a little weight.

I even built a FEL loader that works great. Spread two tons of gravel for my work last summer in the parking lot........no problem and made enough extra $ to buy 5 LR's.

Still want a big D though......book ends.

Edited by Dan693
add text
  • Like 3

Dan693

Someone wanted to see my LR FEL.......

20171102_160356.jpg

20171102_160617.jpg

• Excellent 4
  • Heart 1

chip61

I need to find me a decent lawn ranger. My C160 is overkill for my yard lol. Besides they just look like fun little machines!

• Like 3

pfrederi
4 minutes ago, chip61 said:

I need to find me a decent lawn ranger. My C160 is overkill for my yard lol. Besides they just look like fun little machines!

One reason I like mine is it is a lot easier to get on and off than her bigger brothers..  That is important as she is a chore tractor, lots of stops starts and dismount remounts....

• Like 2

dells68

My 68 lawn ranger is my go to tractor at the house.  When another breaks down, she always pulls through.  Loads of fun to drive too!

• Like 3

Dan693

Just plowed my drive and about a mile of sidewalks so the little people have a safe place to walk to school.

I should try to get a city contract.....then again no. I'll just do it when I can.

Blackhood Bill

@Dan693  no:angry-screaming::text-coolphotos: