Jump to content
WHGuy413

Rj58 restoration

Recommended Posts

 
WHX22
Posted (edited)

WOW :handgestures-thumbupright:

All I can say is keep a guard on those diamond treads... there's a unscrupulous character running around here...goes by the name of @wallfish that wants one for some cockamamie project! :lol:

Edited by WHX21
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
The Tool Crib

Well that is some great progress and a good looking tractor so far is that a K 91?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
WHGuy413
14 minutes ago, The Tool Crib said:

Well that is some great progress and a good looking tractor so far is that a K 91?

It is a k91

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
WHGuy413
16 minutes ago, WHX21 said:

WOW :handgestures-thumbupright:

All I can say is keep a guard on those diamond treads... there's a unscrupulous character running around here...goes by the name of @wallfish that wants one for some cockamamie project! :lol:

That's funny. What's even funnier is 1 day when I was at work he stopped here and left a note interested in a few things here. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
The Tool Crib

 I sure would like to get a hold of a K 91 right now. Wonder where I can find one !

:ph34r:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
pullstart

:eusa-clap:  well done 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
oliver2-44

Very Nice

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
stevasaurus

That looks great...what a shine you got there on the hood.  :occasion-xmas:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
wallfish
16 hours ago, WHX21 said:

All I can say is keep a guard on those diamond treads... there's a unscrupulous character running around here...goes by the name of @wallfish that wants one for some cockamamie project!

Hmm, I do sometimes work in the Deerfield area. Thanks for the tip Jim. :ychain:

15 hours ago, WHGuy413 said:

That's funny. What's even funnier is 1 day when I was at work he stopped here and left a note interested in a few things here. 

Don't leave those tires sitting out front of your garage! :ychain:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Achto

Very nice work on that  tractor!! :handgestures-thumbupright: What a score on the K91. The Schnacke recoil alone is worth 3X what you paid for the engine. Well done Sir.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
WHGuy413
4 hours ago, wallfish said:

Hmm, I do sometimes work in the Deerfield area. Thanks for the tip Jim. :ychain:

Don't leave those tires sitting out front of your garage! :ychain:

Safely locked in the garage buried behind another tractor lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
WHGuy413
3 hours ago, Achto said:

Very nice work on that  tractor!! :handgestures-thumbupright: What a score on the K91. The Schnacke recoil alone is worth 3X what you paid for the engine. Well done Sir.

I did buy that schnacke from Jake Kuhn. Great kid. It didn't have one when I got it. Needed something to help pull it all together.

  • Like 2
  • Excellent 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
WHGuy413
6 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

That looks great...what a shine you got there on the hood.  :occasion-xmas:

I love the shine too! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
SylvanLakeWH

:bow-blue:

 

Nicely Done!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×