Richwoock

which TRANS WAS ORIGINAL

Richwoock

I JUST BOUGHT a C120 so I'm told It has A ARK frnt endloader the dash shows the shift pattern as fwd- nut - rev but it has A 3spd hi/lo shifters I'm thinken the trans was changed at some time the tag reads 61-12 k 502 16804  s/n 608     that's all I can make out 

AMC RULES

:WRS:

Can you also post up a pict here of what you're working with?    :text-thankyouyellow:

welcomewagon.gif.7fc6864cc264e43d70f4d2c153c69871.gif493037319_righthorse2.png.ead0d1bc0b19f9620c05037fbb75a836.png

oliver2-44

:text-welcomeconfetti:The C series are great tractors. and one with a loader is even better. 

• Like 1

KC9KAS
1 hour ago, Richwoock said:

61-12 k 502

61-12K S 02 is a 1976 C-120 Auto

:text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:Got to love a :wh: with a FEL!

Edited by KC9KAS
  • Like 1

squonk

Sounds like some took the hydro out and put in an 8 speed.

• Like 2

953 nut

:WRS:

There is a lot to be said for a manual transmission coupled with a front End Loader. Mine has a hydro and some times it would be nice to be able to slip the clutch a little or just rock it forward a bit while both hands are busy with the loader controls.

Tell us a little about yourself and your :wh:

• Like 1

Richwoock
On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:39 AM, SamH said:

Does anyone happen to know where i can find parts or a rebuild kit for the bucket cylinder on a kwik way loader. Info from the cylinder:

Super Draulic

Ft Dodge, IA

For KW MFG

Sioux Falls

DN 12521

9   73

I've already got it apart, the dust seal and inner o ring that serves as the pressure seal are shot. the piston also has a small groove wore in it, but hoping it'll hold with just replacing the seals. Also, the 9 and the 73, am I safe in assuming that's the mfg date? Not sure what else it'd mean. If so then I am even more impressed by the build quality. Love the ease of working on it too.

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2008 at 10:37 PM, Vinylguy said:

This Thread is where I will post images of decals I am working to replicate that many have requested. If you see something you are familiar with and have any accurate measurements or model identification it will help me a ton in trying to provide

as close to oem decals as possible. and of course you can leave any requests along with images of decals you may need now or in the future on a new post. I will respond to them there.

Thanks for all your help.

Please keep this thread for Terry to post items he needs help with. To respond to a request, please start a new thread with the tractor model in the heading. Thanks,

Eldon.

5 hours ago, KC9KAS said:

61-12K S 02 is a 1976 C-120 Auto

:text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:Got to love a :wh: with a FEL!

Richwoock

I just like to restore tractors I got cubbys mo.122 ,123 ,682 and, 782 presently in paint shop also Case , 220 ,446 and 444 customized to resemble A Farmall 460 I bought the wheel horse for the loader,  but I put a little work in it and will use as is probably could use paint next winter I have pics in my pone will try to send later thanks for the info on Red Raven see I like it even got it A name

The Tuul Crib

:text-welcomeconfetti:  to :rs:

Daddy Don

:text-welcomeconfetti:

rjg854

:WRS:  Good luck with your project   :handgestures-thumbsup:

Richwoock
On 1/5/2019 at 9:52 PM, Daddy Don said:

:text-welcomeconfetti:

20190102_115953.jpg

20190103_152335.jpg

20190102_120236.jpg

Edited by Richwoock
  • Excellent 1

Richwoock

Just A couple pics of my purchase test drove and loaded on trailer unloaded and played a little parked in shop found No oil on dipst. pulled plug got a puddle about the size of a beerglass coaster Any way A flush with 10-20 running and A fill with 30 w i''m thinking its Ok. would any of you let someoe test drive that Or am I at fault for not checking anyway the hydro punp sqealed like apig had A n A belt in the pto drive pulley 2.5 in. on pump  tat made the pump to go over 5000 rpm I fixed that with a new 5 " pulley and A b belt  It's getting in good shape would you like to hear more or am I boring you 

• Thanks 1

The Tuul Crib

No information to help is what we need!

More pics too!

• Like 1

Richwoock

I DO HAVE aPIC. OF IT OUT IN THE OPEN I will put it on and continue updates thanks Note the rear weights 210 lbs rite behind the seat I moved them out back as the previous pic is showing Also the front wheels 6:00 x 6 gone lite weight lawnmower tires ,w/bushings. replaced with 6.50 x 8, 6 ply cubby wheels w/ brgs

20181123_144026.jpg

• Excellent 1

953 nut
10 hours ago, Richwoock said:

Also the front wheels 6:00 x 6 gone lite weight lawnmower tires ,w/bushings. replaced with 6.50 x 8, 6 ply cubby wheels w/ brgs

Good move, the tires on the front end of a loader  take a lot of abuse.       :text-coolphotos:

12 hours ago, Richwoock said:

2.5 in. on pump  tat made the pump to go over 5000 rpm I fixed that with a new 5 " pulley and A b belt  It's getting in good shape would you like to hear more or am I boring you 

:text-yeahthat:           Too fast will just over heat the oil,      Keep up the good posting.               :text-goodpost:

• Like 1

Richwoock

I got to play with the red raven today so far I'm pleased

20190218_130432.jpg

20190218_125027.jpg