RetroMower

Hello from Hershey Pennsylvania

RetroMower

Hello everyone, my name is Brian and I'm very glad to have found this forum. Restoring old tools and tractors is not a new hobby for me but wheel horses are very new to me. Years ago i restored a 69 AC b-112 and had so much fun I dont really know why I have not done more since then. Recently i spied an old lawn ranger for sale close by and my tinker flame was kindled. I have a few questions but i know this isnt the thread to ask them on but i look forward to chatting with everyone.  :greetings-waveyellow:

• Like 8

Sparky

:WRS:

You’ve  found the best place to ask questions about anything to do with your Lawn Ranger :handgestures-thumbupright:

rmaynard

Welcome to the best Wheel Horse forum on the internet. Glad to have you 

Achto

:WRS:  We would like to see some pictures of your Ranger when you get a chance.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

welcomewagon.gif.ac6ce411a6a959b7390da6be698b1f09.gif1444683274_righthorse2.png.97d12df8033e295e94cefd3f8bdeb186.png

rdeanrj58

Welcome retroMower.                        Although I've never been to the Big Show you should ask these guys about it .    You are VERY close to it 

• Like 2

rjg854

:text-welcomeconfetti:  2  :rs:Great place for answers on anything :wh:

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

:text-welcomeconfetti:to he :rs:.   :text-yeahthat:, the Big WHCC Show Is only about an hours drive West of you at the South Mountain Fairgrounds at Arndtsville, Pa., and is always the weekend after Fathers day. 

We'll all be there.

post-2221-0-77662400-1408243285.jpg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

Mike'sHorseBarn

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Your collection will start with a lawn ranger, then you'll find another one, and then another, and then another....catch my drift? Lol Also, I'm only an hour away from you? Any chance you go to the Lebanon valley indoor show in February?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

SylvanLakeWH

RetroMower
4 hours ago, Mike'sHorseBarn said:

Your collection will start with a lawn ranger, then you'll find another one, and then another, and then another....catch my drift? Lol Also, I'm only an hour away from you? Any chance you go to the Lebanon valley indoor show in February?

I know how addictive the restoration hobby is lol. As for Lebanon, I have only lived here in Hershey/Harrisburg  for the past year or so. I used to live a lil north in Pottsville where yuengling beer calls home. Only thing i have been to Lebanon for is the stubborn dutchman antique place. 

• Like 1

RetroMower

Thank you all for the warm welcome. As for the lawn ranger, its not mine yet but come Monday it shall be with pics and questions to follow. I do have some pre purchase questions but i suppose it would be best asking in the general talk section 

• Like 2

jay bee

:text-welcomewave:

KC9KAS

@RetroMower :text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:

953 nut
2 hours ago, RetroMower said:

Thank you all for the warm welcome. As for the lawn ranger, its not mine yet but come Monday it shall be with pics and questions to follow. I do have some pre purchase questions but i suppose it would be best asking in the general talk section 

You are apt to get a lot of answers here.    We all love to help people spend their money.    :ychain:   You could post under tractors.