Sign in to follow this  
Bow_Extreme

Wheel Weights

Bow_Extreme

Well I figured I would ask your opinions on this before I decide to do this. I'm thinking about swapping my standard cement filled Wheel Horse weights for a steel set. I suppose I would do this more for asthetics than aything. I like the look of the steel weights. Would these weigh less or more than the cement filled. I would have to say much less but I could be wrong. Also, can you stack these weights at all or maybe just put in longer rods or blts to do this? Or should I stick with the current weights?

wheel horse 1045

depends on what type of steel weights you use i,ve had both

Coadster32

Don't forget, you can fill the tires with liquid also. I have a Charger12 that had cement filled plastic 55lb weights on it. I got a set of Tires filled, with no weights attached, and they weighed 75lbs each!! :omg: It's more pleasing to the eye than any weights. Now I can park it right next to the wall also. Hub caps may be in my future. :drool:

stevebo

There are steel in which you can stack. They look like the farmall cub front weights. They have a nice look. They make some that fit inside the rim so they are flush mounted with the tire. The farmall ones are light so you will want to stack them. The flush mount set i have are heavier. I guess it depends on what you are looking for... Good luck-