Sign in to follow this  
HorseFixer

Had a visitor today!

HorseFixer

MJ & I had a visitor today at the Duke "O" Mini-um , some guy from South Mid Michigan came down and got an old sand blast cabinet outta my garage and freed up some workspace. I think he goes by the name of Kelly :omg: He brought the whole Tribe wife and young-ins. MJ & I really enjoyed the visit and we were able to cover just about every topic from A to Z! Kelly has a very lovely family and should be very proud! Young-ins were very well behaved and MJ and I were very impressed. Kelly next time lemme know in advance and Ole' Duke will fire up some burgs on the grill or something. Anyways look forward to the Aug Tractor show and spending some time Palling around. Your family is welcome down any time! :drool:

TJ

Don't tell anyone I said this, but Kelly is one of the good guys. :omg:

HorseFixer

Don't tell anyone I said this, but Kelly is one of the good guys. :omg:

That I know! :drool: And by the way Don't tell anyone this either but you were one of the topics of our conversation today and he thinks very highly of you too! were your ears ringing? :drool:

KyBlue

Havent met him...Yet. He's got a deck for me when I can get up there and get it..

Might make a slight detour to the east thou... take a ride around South Bend ... just have to see what time allows.

Duke, glad ya got to meet fellow member and it was a good experience for ya!

Butch

Ole' Duke will fire up some burgs on the grill :omg:

Then you can stick some toothpicks in'm and serve'm on crackers. :drool:

KyBlue

Then you can stick some toothpicks in'm and serve'm on crackers. :drool:

Least they'll cook quick eh?

HorseFixer

Least they'll cook quick eh?

You can eat more that way! :omg:

perry

Kelly has a very lovely family and should be very proud! Young-ins were very well behaved and MJ and I were very impressed. Your family is welcome down any time! :drool:

yep, i agree duke . very nice family . ill be seeing ol'kelly soon also.

better come quick the orange ones a starting to gang up on the 854 :omg: .

MYDC0004-2.jpg

Kelly

Thank you Duke, we all enjoyed it to, thanks for the kind words about the kids, they don't act that good at home :omg: but do know how to act in public :drool:

I can't wait till the aug. show here in MI. hope it's a good time for all and many show up.

Perry I'm coming down this weekend, not sure what day yet :drool: don't let the sims get to close, we might have to sell the puppys Simplehorse's ??