jusjeepn

Made a haul today!

jusjeepn

Picked up a few spare engines today!

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

My jeep didn't like hauling them to well!

001.jpg

002.jpg

Those are 33" tires and the Jeep has a 4" lift. All these engines came off Wheel Horse tractors except 2 (they came off green tractors). These are all for sale and are listed in the classified section!

WHC-125

Good Haul :drool: And did any of those engines come with a air filter mount for a GT 14 :omg:

TJ

Nice haul. :omg:

Kelly

Looks like you went to Bills house, I had them in watch if those are the ones? nice score. heck I wondered if my suburban would haul all them :omg:

jusjeepn

Chris, No air filter mount for a GT.

Kelly, Yeah went and saw Bill today! Going back next weekend to "clean up" some more W/H stuff. A couple a frames, some B parts, tires/wheels, 2 Lawn Rangers and what ever else he wants me to take. He's just spring cleaning! He took a full time job at the "Y" and has limited time now! Have you seen his son's Nova? I know you like em! His is one sweet ride! He's still parting out tractor's but just has no inventory right now! Still not as nica a haul as you had last year! Did you find any clutch's yet? Send me a p/m if you do! Later!

Pat

HorseFixer

Pat good job :omg: a man can't have enough engines! I would someday like to have enough spares to have like a K-90, K-91, K-141, K-161, K-181 all rebuilt and just sitting on the shelf ready to go, same way on tires and rims. having spare parts in the bag is a good Pro-Active way to be! :drool: