kto434

C125 engine

kto434

Hi!  I just bought a WH C-125 with a Kohler engine and am trying to determine if the engine may be original to the tractor and what year the tractor is.  Can anyone help me?  I am not sure where to look. Thanks!

74154C76-49F8-42E7-9580-15152181EF83.jpeg

34285371-FE2D-479E-AFD8-10191305858A.jpeg

73A1044E-8FA4-4751-91C8-A43EFEFA72F5.jpeg

• Like 2

AMC RULES

• Like 1

kto434

Thanks—it appears to be the right motor and a 1980 model.  Cool!  

peter lena

black hoods are very good, I use gas grille flat satin paint to retain the original look and finish. simple tape off , prep , paint, done. pete 

ClassicTractorProfessor

You will absolutely love that tractor, I bought an 81 C125 a little over a year ago, it quickly became my number one go to tractor for just about anything. That old K301 is a beast, and when paired with the 8 speed will take anything you can throw at it and come back asking for more

Daddy Don

I love my c-125 and it is a horse will do anything you want it to.

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:             When the temperatures drop and you are pushing snow you will really appreciate that seat cover.

kto434

The seat is comfortable, but really beat up, lots of exposed foam, etc.  The cover was a lot cheaper than a new seat.  Fingers crossed it works out.  Here is a link of the tractor running yesterday.  It starts easy—except when trying to hold a phone/camera in one hand and run two controls with the other.  I am still learning the forum rules and apologize if I am not supposed to post a video here or the way I did.  I am pleased with how the tractor runs/drives.  I have discovered a small tranny oil leak, but nothing that cannot wait for fixing until next spring/summer.  Thanks again for all the I’d help.  It appears to be a 1980 model and the motor is likely original.  I like that!

• Like 1